Amazon canceled order emails SPAM

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2505 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been received loads of emails that say Amazon orders have been canceled, which is funny as i have not ordered anything from Amazon for ages.

Thought it was SPAM, but checked online for reports just in case.

http://www.hoax-slayer.net/amazon-canceled-order-spam-emails/

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I have had loads of these too. The big give away is that the emails purport to come from Amazon. COM rather than CO.UK and they list an order I know I have never ordered and in a plain email rather than having the Amazon heading and my name rather than the nickname I use.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Guest Mrs Hobbit

I have had about 6 emails purprting DPS cannot deliver a package...as I haven't ordered anything I know these emails are spam. there is link in the mail to respond to..Not likely. funny how the ISP domain is .RU

Amazon doesnt use the 3 digit code on the back of your debit or crdit card so anyone can use your card once they know your amazon sign in details. This is basically a phishing email hoping yu log in via the link they provide for your convenience.

Amazon are arrogant and stupid with regard to keeping your card detaisl secure, they will always say it is your fault if you faal for this trick but it only works because they have a crap security and personal details storage in the first place

I get loads of these as well - knowing that I haven't ordered anything, I just delete them.

I suspect that Ebay might also be a victim in that Yahoo mail have started shooting all my Ebay emails into SPAM.. which is a nuisance due to the fact that I am currently listing stuff for sale on Ebay and all my notifications are now in the wrong folder !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

It s not just AMAZON.

This came yesterday trying to get me to click the link but came in my normal live not spam inbox.

It has my name and address which is worrying as how they got that information. The format used in the email is the same as previous phishing links

Hello Mr xxx xxxx ,

We are pleased to report that the following item will dispatch sooner than expected.

If you have any questions about your order please contact us . Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

YOUR ORDER HERE AND LINK SUPLIED

Shipping Information:

Shipping Method: Mr XXXX

XXXX

Live home address supplied here

Royal Mail - First Class Packet

Item SKU Qty Subtotal Sherco Airbox White Stickers Set 2011 RB/3174 1 £3.24 Sherco Sprocket Protector Black RB/2026 1 £100.10 Subtotal £130.34 Postage & Packing £3.20 Grand Total (Excl.Tax) £130.79 Includes VAT of £2.75 Grand Total (Incl.Tax) £160.54

Thank you again,

Edited by obiter dictum

Got this email yesterday supposedly from Amazon but the Amazon was the .de one!

Product Name: Amazon Prime Subscription

Order Number: 7283476

Receipt Date: 6/13/2017

Payment Method: Amazon Account

Membership Price: £179.00

The subscription period will automatically renew unless you turn it off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. To cancel auto-renewal or manage your subscriptions, click below and sign in.

Want to cancel and refund your Prime membership?. Refund or Cancel Subscriptions.

I have never had Amazon prime!