BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• “Would be a global health  There” should read “would be a global health emergency. There”
    • Need some help,   I contacted by a solicitor firm today a private parking company in Blackpool are attempting to sew me.   NE PARKING LTD 29-23 LOWTHIAN ROAD HARTLEPOOL TS26 8AL   So basically I parked correctly in a parking bay and I paid for a parking ticket I was rushing around etc and theres two things that could of happened one. I put the ticket upside down by accident, two the wind caught it and flipped it upside down anyway the ticket was upside down.....   I appealed the ticket back in 2018 just not long after I received the ticket but now they have a solicitor involved and want to take me to court now ..     What do I do?    The ticket says      Pay and display Place ticket on dashboard     What is what I done it doesn't say ticket must be face up or faced down so I don't think I've breached there policy   
    • pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform. .  register as an individual  note the long gateway number given  then log in .  select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box. .  then using the details required from the claimform .  defend all  leave jurisdiction unticked.  click thru to the end  confirm and exit MCOL.  get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant] no need to sign anything . you DO NOT await the return of paperwork. you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]      
    • Again, you seem resistant to explanation, and unclear in what you are asking.   ”Coronavirus” you ask. Any Coronavirus? Just 2019-nCoV ??   ”haven’t got ..... if they are clear of symptoms for 6 days”?   You might mean “if they have had 2019n-CoV and have been clear of symptoms : are they still infectious” : your question isn’t clear.   If your question actually is “if they were exposed to 2019n-CoV and have been clear of any symptoms by (say, 12 days) AND they haven’t had a subsequent exposure AND they give an accurate exposure history : will they NOT develop 2019n-CoV” my position is definately. This is “incubation period”, not “case finding definition period”..... see below   Do they then use 14 days for case finding / testing: (Case finding relies on symptoms sufficient to require testing and detection) Definately. 10 days for time to symptoms bad enough to come to attention for testing, and detectable levels. Further 4 days for “wiggle room / patients don’t report accurately” House was a fictional character who said “everybody lies”. Some patients lie (“have you had a temperature ? They won’t let me board that plane if I say yes, so I’ll say no”) Others don’t deliberately lie, but may not give an accurate travel history (“Which state in China was I in?” “Which day did I leave”   Still : 10 days incubation period. Might it be 11 days? Possibly. 12 days. I’m happy until further info comes out. 14 days? Nothing currently to suggest that is even close.
    • . . . . . . . . . .
  • Our picks

fiogiff

What happens to a charging order if the debt has been sold?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 964 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have 2 old charging orders registered on my property. The first was for a lloyds debt which I have been paying £50 a month for years, after the 6 years following the Ccj lloyds sold the debt to moorcroft but land registry still shows a charging order.

The second was for direct auto finance and still shows as an interim order from years ago. They have never contacted me asking for payment.

I am now happily in a good financial position and want to remortgage. I have a mortgage offer from Halifax and the Conveyancing has started. I am happy to pay any monies owed but I just want to know who I should be paying and how o get the restrictions lifted. Surely if lloyds sold the debt they aren't intitled to keep a charging order as I don't owe them anything! Equally I would assume by now direct auto sold their debt on I seem to recall a letter years ago from hillsiden though I can't be certain. Any advice on what to do?

Moorcroft don't buy debts...so Lloyds still own it

as for DAF yes car I believe they are now provident.

not hold on a tick.

if it says RESTRICTION

then there no need to tell anyone until AFTER the house is sold [if you want too!]

can I assume the debts were yours but the home is jointly owned?

if that's the case they are a restriction K

you dont have to tell anyone you are selling nor pay them.

read what it SAYs CAREFULLY.

Moorcroft don't buy debts...so Lloyds still own it

as for DAF yes car I believe they are now provident.

not hold on a tick.

if it says RESTRICTION

then there no need to tell anyone until AFTER the house is sold [if you want too!]

can I assume the debts were yours but the home is jointly owned?

if that's the case they are a restriction K

you dont have to tell anyone you are selling nor pay them.

read what it SAYs CAREFULLY.

The OP isn't selling the house, but remortgaging it.