Jump to content

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1440 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

hi i am new


i and my husband moved into a lovely home but we are getting ex tenants parking fees


ive tried ring the company only to be told they will pass me on to another person and i get a dead tone


i dont want the police or bailiffs coming to my address is there any thing i can do thanx

Link to post
Share on other sites

you ignore them.



theres nothing they can do to you nor your hubby

nor your home



they are not and cannot send bailiffs

as its not a fine anyway.




please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

give them a forwarding address by letter.

DO NOT phone or email any more.



If you dont have a forwarding address then tell the parking co the person is deceased and you will be inviting the press to investigate the parking co's behaviour if they do not desist their letter writing

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...