sadsunflower

can i take someone to court or ET if i have outstanding Debt CCJ's?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 745 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can I take someone to civil court even though I have outstanding debt and ccjs that I did not attend court for? What information will show up if I do?

Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to CAG. Sunflowers shouldn't be sad, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I think you need to tell us more about what's happening please to give us background to your question. If we don't have a fuller picture, you may not get the best advice.

Best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hello Honeybee13 thanks for reply.

I may have to go to court or through an ET and I may have debt still (unless its written off) yes my bad but my life was a mess I hit very hard times after a break up and illness then and there was no chance of paying anyone.

I have checked trustonline and nothing has come up in all applicable searches. Im asking if any debt that may have gone through court will cross link if either situations arise. In a nutshell if you have outstanding debt can you still go to court for any other matter without it coming to light.

Thanks

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

yes ofcourse you can take people to court even if you do have outstanding CCJ's etc

they cant and wont turn around and say oh whilst you are here pay this or else you cant leave!!

make no diff.

i'll move your thread to the employment section

as its an ET case

and you might want to expand on that

we have some very knowledgeable people their that can help you bring your case or deal with rhe ET itself.

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Ok Ive looked in the employment section..I cant see it

Can't see what, SSF? You're posting on your own thread which is now in the employment forum.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum