style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 828 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

TFL lost the appeal against and the adjudicator didnt even hear the appeal and gave decision in my case - how can I claim compensation for loss of time ?

Hello and welcome to CAG.

People here will be happy to advise you, but I think we need to know a lot more about what went on, please.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

What exactly did you appeal against and what was the judgment?

Hello OC, nice to see you on the forum. :)

Best, HB

Hi HB and thanks for the kindness, time is in short supply as always, but trying to keep abreast of things :-)

It's good of you to give your time, OC. Hopefully the OP will return and tell us enough to receive your invaluable advice. :)

HB

although old news the answer is normally no. It is in the bumf you get when applying. Likewise Tfl cant ask for any extras either if you lose. The bar for a reasonableness test is set very high as to what is unreasonable so things like human error wont get you a bean. In short, as you got the result you wanted that is all you get