• Tweets

• Okay. We are very happy to help you get your money back. If you have the evidence that I have indicated then there is absolutely no problem and frankly I don't know why Halfords seems to be prepared to cause such a fuss to deny you your consumer rights and to save her company 40 quid – simply on a callout fee.  Now that I've called their attention to this thread I expect that they they will be following it. If you are prepared to issue a small claim then we will help you all the way including helping you draft your documents. Halfords will be crazy to allow this to continue – but if they decide to get personal about it then they will see you in court but the chances of them winning are negligible. It's up to you. Bringing a small claim is very easy. Your risk would be the claim fee which in this case would be £25, I think and then if they push it to a hearing about a hundred quid which when you win – if you win – you will get back. Of course we will publish the result here and show Halfords up as we have done before. It's amazing to have to go to this kind of trouble.   Once again, I just want to confirm that your case will be that you inputted all the correct details into their website and Halfords returned a particular specification to you which was incorrect. Effectively this means that they are in breach of their contractual duty to supply goods which are fit for their purpose. However, have you checked elsewhere in fact Halfords are correct and that the tyres are not fit for your vehicle. It occurs to me that maybe Halfords have told you that they're not fit for your vehicle when in fact they are. This would also put Halfords in breach but in a rather different way.  
    • @dx100uk Well my pro-rata offer is minus at the moment lol so I will look to modify it and offer the £1 token payment. Is that the right move? At the end of the day both they and I know that you can't get blood out of a stone and I am a stone currently   Thanks again sir
    • Hi, yes this is the same sort of response I keep getting about this. Yes so it asked for the registration number of the car, and this was inputted correctly. It’s then “found” the brand and type of car “Kia carens 1.6” etc and then came up with the “Recommended” list we then selected the tyres from. I have checked it since we bought them and the same tyre still comes up. In response to the lady above where we “assumed” we did assume the tyres would be correct in the list so didn’t see any need to ring to confirm if you see what I mean. We did try ringing the company but they were unwilling to provide information of supervisor. It seems like the company isn’t going to do anything about this.. 😕
    • They are all actually your interpretations, and nothing more than incorrect assumptions and extreme misrepresentations (at best) of mine (and thats being kind)  
    • pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform. [if mcol is not working return after the w/end or the next day if week time] .  register as an individual  note the long gateway number given  then log in .  select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box. .  then using the details required from the claimform .  defend all  leave jurisdiction unticked  you DO NOT file a defence at this time  click thru to the end  confirm and exit MCOL. . .  get a CCA Request running to the claimant https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/332502-cca-request-consumer-credit-act-1974-updated-january-2015/  leave the £1PO blank and uncrossed . .  get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant] . . https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/332546-legal-cpr-3114-request-request-for-information-when-a-claim-has-been-issued/ . . type your name ONLY no need to sign anything . you DO NOT await the return of paperwork. you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]  
  • Our picks

natash76

Old GE Money Secured Loan Sold to arrows - Arrow Global - Asking for 3 Months Bank Statement plus Old Secured Debt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 876 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Thanks for the info.

I have a letter from them about a 16k debt.

They are threatening to repossess my house.

Should I follow the instructions above in regards to a SARS and the CCA Request?

Should I refrain from calling them?

Thanks

I can please request advice

I have an old secured debt with GE money.

They sold it to Arrow Global.

I asked for the neccesary paperwork using a letter I foud on here and I (they ?) sent me my original application form for the loan (signed) plus other letters concering transfering of the debt.

Plus another two letters involving Eversheds Solicitors

- A letter Entitied:

Notice of change of legal representative

and the other one 'Global Substitution Order'

- stamped by the High Court of Jutice (I dont understand it, it looks dodgy too)

Arrow G are now asking for 3 months bank statements and income and expediture.

The loan is secured on my house, its for 15,000 but interest has accured.

Loan was taken out 2007

I dont want to give my bank statements.

Thanks

why do they want them, don't they believe you cant pay it at the rate they want it?

whats the full history please

have you sent an sar to GE money [santander ] to get all the statements?

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

So you sent Arrow Global a CCA section 77 request after your loan was assigned to them from GE Money ?

They have complied and returned a copy of the agreement and now want I&E to determine how much you can afford to pay them monthly ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Yes that's right.

They want 3 months bank statements.

I just wanted to know my rights.

why do they want them, don't they believe you cant pay it at the rate they want it?

whats the full history please

have you sent an sar to GE money [santander ] to get all the statements?

Yes I sent a SAR and they haven't responded yet.

I've only received my original application form and a letter saying the debt had been transferred to Arrow

How much interest has accrued ? ....and from when...? none since it was assigned to Arrow ?

No communication with Arrow from here on and certainly no bank statements or I&E

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

So no contact ?

What if they threaten court action?

I know they are dealing with Eversheds..?

What rights have I got?

Thanks

How much interest has accrued ? ....and from when...? none since it was assigned to Arrow ?

No communication with Arrow from here on and certainly no bank statements or I&E

From 2007, nearly 2000 interest has been added to the loan.

What date did Arrow acquire the Debt ? and can you post a copy of the agreement they have sent (redacted)

What date did Arrow acquire the Debt ? and can you post a copy of the agreement they have sent (redacted)

i hope that works

arrowglobal.pdf

that reads to me theres a current court claim against you?

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

I think its best to give us the full story here natasha of whats going on...why you are requesting payment arrangement being on benefits and when did the court claim start ?

Andy

PS I have altered your username to protect your anonymity

1) I didn't know I had a court claim against me.

2) I didn't request a payment arrangement.

They called me and I said you need to respond to my letter in regard to the change over from GE money.

Then they sent these letters ( as one pack) as a response.

3) I haven't been responding to any letters in regards to the loan as I've not been in the property, due to caring for someone at their house.

4) The court letter looks like it's letting me know that they have changed from GE to Arrow Global. It doesn't say anything about my home being repossessed.

I haven't been to court.

They took over the loan and want payment.

I don't want to give them my bank statements.

I am prepared to pay a small amount.

I think we may have read the letters wrong.

it looks like GE money have sold all rights to the secured loan they had to arrows

so thus they are now the owners of the loan and its security by way of the original charge

and that they have substituted their legal rep to eversheds.

so, if you were to search www.trustonline.org for the address

you'll find that they are now listed as the charge owner rather than GE money.

so.. i'd be getting an sar running to GE money

get all the statement and the documentations.

when did you stop paying GE money?

spreadsheets 

I stopped paying years ago. I can't remember precisely.

When I get the SAR what will I do with it. Also what do i do with arrow in the meantime.

Ge money haven't responded yet to my SAR

I think we may have read the letters wrong.

it looks like GE money have sold all rights to the secured loan they had to arrows

so thus they are now the owners of the loan and its security by way of the original charge

and that they have substituted their legal rep to eversheds.

so, if you were to search www.trustonline.org for the address

you'll find that they are now listed as the charge owner rather than GE money.

Well thats self evident from the documents,,,but why is there a claim number in Manchester County Court....proceedings....and Solicitors involved.?

I have no idea, it looks like they are trying to trick me to be honest! Dont you think the stamp looks fake?

No.....something is happening....possible forced sale ?

Ring Manchester County Court and as what are the proceedings in connection with .

did you ring?

dx

spreadsheets 

Please follow the advice given Natash, you need to know what they are doing behind your back !!

Update as soon as you have made that call please so we can help

JCx

Guys, Thanks.

I have the letter here.

It just says, that they are letting me that an order has been confirming that Arrow Global Accounts Managment Limited are now the owners.

I rang the solicitor

its for an old order that they had over the house in 2010.

Its not in Court, the old order has just been signed over Arrow as they have bought the debt.

Can you please advise on the next course of action?

Thanks

So Arrow now have the charge over your property in their name.

As previously requested post a copy of the loan agreement ...redacted.

Andy

Agreement appears to look okay......so Arrow now want to agree a monthly payment...they have given you an I&E to complete and want to see 3 months bank statements.

The charge on the property is to secure the debt..so they have security.

What date and to who did you last make a payment ?

Andy

To GE money years ago. Can't remember exactly when