No P45 or P60 from previous employers

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I left work in March and I have contacted payroll who have failed to issue a P45. They also said I won't get a P60. Their explanation for this was because of the time I left . Can anyone explain this to me ?

Thank you,

The pay role department manager of my ex employment office told me that because I left in March - reports for P45 had gone and therefore one was not issued. How do I insist they issue me one ?

you may need to bother your tax office so ask the company what the tax office is. There is a little code on your payslips that should indicate that.

The payroll manager is just making excuses for dept not doing their jobs properly, they have the information but cant be arsed to look for it in a suitable format. They can order a hard copy fro HMRC so let them know that this is what you expect as it is a legal obligation (reg 36 of the PAYE regs 2003)

there are ways of producing one that is late and into the next tax year, it is all available for them on the gov.uk site

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.