rustioni

EPS/Gladstones Backdoor CCJ re:ANPR PCN - Eastside car park Birmingham - for upside down ticket

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 769 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

They may well have used methods to find out your name and address before deliberately sending out the forms to the wrong address but used the new detaisl to try and collect the debt! They wont abmit this though.

The law is changing for pre-action protocols so this sort of thing will be knocked on the head.

As it stands their lba's ad POC's arent up to the required standard but they havent been hauled over the coals by the SRA yet and probably never will be.

It takes them 2 years to slap embezzlers who are in prison on the wrist.

On a side note do i need to notify the court that i didn't receive the court papers?

Incase it's of any use, here is the letter i received yesterday from the baliffs.

One of my concerns currently is that the letter states

'failure to address within 14 days of the date of this letter will result in your case being reviewed for legal recovery and such costs being added to the debt for recovery'

Despite only receiving this yesterday 14 days suggests i only have until Thursday to do something about this.

IMG_3521.pdf

you ignore dcbl purely a debt collector

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

A freind has suggested that i contact my local civil court and make a statutory declaration stating that i recieved no correspondace from the solicitors or the courts relating to the CCJ. Do you think this something I should do ?

no load of ole twaddle

follow CAG

prove they knew the correct address then you have them

dx

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

spreadsheets 

interesting to note that Gladdys have passed it on when the creditor should be EPS.

I suspect that many watchers of this post would be looking up Champerty and Maintenance after reading this letter.

Okay a quick google of Champerty and Maintenance and i now understand what you mean.

A quick update incase this info is of any use.

I just spoke to County Court Business Centre, they confirmed the address they had on file was missing my house number.

The Claim form was issued on 19th of July, and there's currently no enforment order on the file.

wait the DVLA reply

dx

spreadsheets 

Thanks dx, hopefully they will get back to me soon, the auto response said it could take up to 40 days which makes me a little nervous.