Dagenham Dave

Egg Rewards

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 834 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

I recently sent a SAR to Barclay for an Egg Credit Card I held from 2001. The account is no longer open but I am currently paying off the balance.

I have been searching through the information that was sent to me but all I have received are microfische versions of the statements.

I have all the balances from month to month but unable to ascertain whether I was paying PPI on this account.

I do know that I applied for this account online and I had transferred the balance over from another card when I first opened it.

I have noticed the card had something called Egg Rewards and stating it had up to 10% Insurance savings built in. I am not sure whether this is anything to do with PPI?

Any help would be greatly apprtiated

Dagenham Dave

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets