Lowell claimform - old Lloyds Credit Card debt***Claim Discontinued***

Patma
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2401 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's now 28 days since I submitted a defence and since the previous communication I haven't heard anything. I just checked money claim online and it says Lowells submitted a Directions Questionnaire on 11th July and that one has been sent to me.

11th july ? (June)

lowels will send one to you also the court respond to the courts one! one of the many ways they try and confuse you - legality comes in to question, but solicitors regulator only interested iin themselves and their income. never for the defendant!

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

It's now 28 days since I submitted a defence and since the previous communication I haven't heard anything. I just checked money claim online and it says Lowells submitted a Directions Questionnaire on 11th July and that one has been sent to me.

Wait until your arrives and then submit it.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

11th july ? (June)

lowels will send one to you also the court respond to the courts one! one of the many ways they try and confuse you - legality comes in to question, but solicitors regulator only interested iin themselves and their income. never for the defendant!

Ah well spotted thanks. Yes it says the N180 was filed with the court on 11th June.

My copy from Lowells arrived on 1st June and the covering letter claimed they'd already lodged it with the court. I was beginning to wonder where it was.

The N180 has now arrived from the court, but they've only sent one copy.

The form says that I have to serve a copy on the other party and one to the court, so can I just photocopy the one they've sent me or do I need to obtain another from somewhere?

Sorry I'm finding this a bit confusing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I'm just filling in the N180 and am not happy for Lowells to have my phone number as so far I've avoided them having it. Would it be acceptable to send their copy minus phone numbers?

Just also seen that you have to sign the form and the advice is normally not to let creditors have a copy of your signature in case they try to cobble together a fake agreement. Can I leave that off their form too?

I've searched around and seen an answer re signatures on another thread so I'm going to go with leaving my signature and phone number off Lowells copy.:wink:

Now I've got another question.

With the N180 there were a couple of pages of info about mediation (EX730)?

There are 2 questions to answer,

the second of which I definitely can't answer yes to.

"I can confirm that I have enough information about the claim to allow me to enter into negociations"

I don't have any paperwork of course so that's a NO.

My question is do I still tick yes for mediation on the N180 at this stage?

Sorry to keep asking questions guys but it seems to be a bit of a minefield.

Always yes to mediation on the DQ ...unless its statute barred or you dont owe anything or mistaken identity

yes to mediation unless SB's

1 witness you

the rest is obv

1 copy to the court

1 copy to the claimants sols

unsigned and without email/phone details

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 2 weeks later...

On to trial date next

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Click Here To Make A Donation

I am not legally trained or qualified, any advice i offer is gleaned from experience and general knowledge, if you are still unsure after receiving advice please seek legal advice.

• 2 months later...

Just checking in to say that I've still not heard anything further in this case.

It was June when it was transferred to my local court, but I don't know how long these things usually take.

Today I've had a notification from the royal mail that there's a letter which they can't deliver due to insufficient postage.

I'm tempted to ignore it, but just in case it's Lowell up to some trick I suppose I should pay the fee and check it out.

It will be a copy of their witness statement and exhibits

Simply sent to intimidate you

You not received allocation info

So simply willy waving I bst!!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have you not yet received your Notice of Allocation with the courts directions on what you must file next ? seems a long time since you submitted your DQ N180.

Andy

Looks like you may have missed the courts directions ...ring your local county court and explain that you appear to have not received your Notice of Allocation (what concerns me is you have had instructions re mediation and this is normally on the Notice of Allocation)?