Liquids in Hold luggae

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Does anyone know if there are limits (apart from weight) as to the amount of liquids you can transport in the hold as part of checked luggage on a Ryan air flight.

Ryan air have just told me two different things

At Porto airport they said 5L of port maximum as its combustable - yeah I see port on fire a lot

On the web chat they give the duty free allowances

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Go to webchat again and re-ask. State what the staff at porto airport says and tell them to check. WHen you get an answer, ask for email confirmation so you can print it out.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Go to webchat again and re-ask. State what the staff at porto airport says and tell them to check. WHen you get an answer, ask for email confirmation so you can print it out.

Thanks

I now have a copy of the web chat and the IATA rules which limitations the volume of liquids Abv 24% and above to 5l. Obviously the port is less than that.

Was advised by rep at Birmingham Ryan air would try to pass the back to the company at Oporto.

Email complain with evidence sent.

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know if there are limits (apart from weight) as to the amount of liquids you can transport in the hold as part of checked luggage on a Ryan air flight.

Ryan air have just told me two different things

At Porto airport they said 5L of port maximum as its combustable - yeah I see port on fire a lot

On the web chat they give the duty free allowances

I never knew there was a limit of how much liquids you can have in your suit case and place into the hold, so 190 possible adult passengers, each carry 5L of port, which equals 1000L, would this not be an even bigger danger