1st Credit/moon beever stayed claim - HBOS Credit Card - lifted stay now at DQ help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2378 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We require just the witness statement...not the bundle...but copies of any agreement...notice of assignment ...default notice would be helpful.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Its 7 pages and the agreement is " reconstituted " (??) - does not even have my name or address on it / let alone signature , they say they can't find the default notice and they have the notice of assignment ??

So back to post #21 then.....we require the WS and any exhibits the WS refers to.

We cant advise when you expect us to read between the lines lobster.....these documents need to be seen if you want accurate advice.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

There cant be 100 exhibits referred to within the WS lobster...a claim only relies on 3 ...agreement/default notice/ notice of assignment...we dont require the 100 pages of terms and conditions or statements.

/Users/nickclark/Desktop/Consumer Credit Help scanned docs/Scan.pdf

Once again thankyou VERY much indeed for taking the time to look at this fo rme.

I find it quite incredible that in their witness statement 1st credit say I have behaved unreasonably.

I haven't got a copy of my ORIGINAL defence but essentially I just said that I hadn't been provided with any documents to support their case.

As discussed earlier in the docs sent there is not signed agreement or even an agreement with my name and address on it but instead they seem to be relying on a " reconsituted" agreement ??

They also admit that they have not got copies of the original default notice.

hidden your upload

you MUST remove case numbers and ANYTHING that can ID you !!

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

and we need all of the named exhibits too.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks - I really am trying my best - I am not worried about the case numbers - there are over 100 documents which are the named exhibits - I did make referee to them in my original post ??

They are just various statements / letters from 1st credit ??

I think I have uploaded the witness statement and the relevant parts ??

Earlier Andy said you didnt need the 100 pages of statements etc ??

that's not an enforceable credit agreement - it has no prescribed terms at all.

I was referring to the fact that the pages you have uploaded contain the case ref number and the card number in the text too.

do you really want them to find and read this thread?

no default notice then?

andy can still see the upload others bar you cant

and they

Many thanks - apologies I didn't realise that the debt companies actually look at these forums but I am probably just being naive !!!

I really am worried about what is going to happen and apologies if I am not giving you the information you need.

No default notice - they make reference to this is the documents.

Do I need to enclose all the named exists - as discussed its over 100 pages and most just copies of statements ??

When you say it is not a credit agreement - is there anywhere I can make reference to this ?? Also is there anywhere that I can show as a reference the documents that 1st Credit DO have to provide ??

Once again thank you very much indeed for your help.

then scan up the doc that refs the default please

and anything else BAR THE ACCOUNT STATEMENTS

that they have sent you

you need to get moving

you WS needs to be off in a day or two.

what you have been sent is not an enforceable, signed, credit agreement, with all the prescribed terms

and they

Thank you once again.

I enclose the witness document with everything now blanked out !!!

I have also enclosed the " credit agreement " from the witness bundle as well as the notice of assignment.

As stated before the " credit agreement " they say is " reconstructed " and has no name / address or signature on.

They also admit there is no default statement.

I also notice that 1st credit were chasing the debt , then it was " Connaught Collections " and then it went back to 1st credit - all trading from the same address.

I also notice that both companies dis credit checks on me - I obviously didn't give them permission for this and bearing in mind they know the debt was disputed can they do this ??

Just to confirm the other " exhibits " are just loads of letters from 1st credit , statements of the card - again these have no address on them - just my name and copies of where they searched my credit file.

I need to really reply to the court with my documents tomorrow so once again i would be very grateful for any help I can get as I really am worried.

Many thanks again

Responding to your PM Lobster.

We have the agreement already uploaded...there is no default notice to upload......what about a Notice of Assignment ? If they refer to that and there is an exhibit that would be useful.

Will make a start tomorrow on your witness statement.

Andy

Excellent ...thats all is required for now.

Ha ha you just have to love some of the rubbish that he's spouting. "Not in the spirit of CPR" so I wonder if the spirit of CPR is to try and convince that a default notice isn't required 😂

I know - or indeed the Spirit is chasing this debt from around 2005 ?!?!?! The " agreement " doesn't even have my address let alone signature - it just seems like a standard set of terms and conditions ??

The thing is - when you get sent these type of documents with such a huge bundle etc it is just SO intimidating / worrying but i suppose they know that which is why they do it ??

Apologies - I know of course everyone is very busy but I just wondered if anyone had the chance to look a the downloaded documents and can help me with my defence ??

It absolutely has to be with 1st credit / the court by the 20th and I am leaving it very late ??

Thank you very much indeed again for any help I can get.

Next on my list this evening Lobster:-)