20+ SIP PARKING tickets ..claimform..

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2502 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

how long has that sign been there?

If you dont know then when did you first see it or have it brought to your attention.

Shutters up or down are of no relevance and parking there previously is irrelevant as well.

We are only concerned with this action and their claim so we need DATES.

Getting worthwhle information is critical,

I keep telling you this but you do abit of this and that and then tell us something important much later on.

Is the vehicle one of the 2 that were parked in Gt Ancoats St?

If so you need to add the details of this event to your letter to the DVLA requesting info on who and when your keeper details were accessed.

You can phone the DVLA to ask them how your request should be addressed as there are a number of different postcodes for the various depts and you want to make sure you get your request to the right section or you wont get a response.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The sign wasn't there when i parked, i would of noticed it while parking. like i say i don't have screen tickets or NTK's for the Gun street tickets, so i had no reason to read upon this new sign (When it had been erected.

Once returning to my car a few months ago, there were a few builders asking me to move my car to gain entry to the building. They did say they would need continuous access, that is when i moved my car around to the front of Great Ancoats Street (Yes this is one of the vehicles that was parked on Great Ancoats Street).

Is there a template letter for the DVLA to request who/when my details were obtained?

Regards

Yet again you are being vague,

" a few months ago"

isnt really a good enough answer to be useful.

We accept that you wont know the date but you should be able to work out what week it was if you moved your car the same time and then look at a calendar.

Also you indicate that the sign appeared whilst your car was being parked there so you can make an educated guess as to when this was.

no there isnt a template.

Phone them up first and ask them which dept deals with such requests as you wish to make a complaint about the DVLA handing over your details when there was no lawful reason to request it.

When you have the correct address we will help you compose a short letter.

This was suggested in my previous post but you havent read it properly or you wouldnt have asked again.

Pay attention to the detail and you will get somewhere.

Get used to this or you will lose the claims and be out of pocket by thousands as they will go on a feeding frenzy with your other matter if you get this one wrong.

Now calculate the date by looking at other memorable events

such as was it before my birthday or when did I do my christmas shopping.

Something to narrow it down, you will probably remember more detail as well as you go through this.

I don't know about a template, but this is what I've recently sent to... datarelease.team @ dvla.gsi.gov.uk

Dear DVLA.

Vehicle Index:

VIN:

And for verification. V5C Document ref:

Keeper Details.

Mr

Please supply me with details of which companies and/or individuals have accessed keeper information for my vehicle since I acquired it.

This may include companies and/or individuals accessing details of the vehicles previous keeper before your vehicle records were updated.

Please supply the following.

1. The company that requested the data. (For each access.)

2. The specific purpose for which that data was accessed. (For each access.)

3. The date of the request to the DVLA. (For each access.)

4. The date that the data was released by the DVLA. (For each access.)

5. If this was a manual request, please supply me with a copy of the V888, V888/2 or V888/3. (For each manual access.)

6. If this was an electronic release, please supply me with a copy of the contract between the DVLA and the requestor that allows EDI access. (For each company.)

7. A record of any and all DVLA audits of the requesting company. (For each company.)

8. If at any time the original requesting party had the permission of the DVLA to sell and/or pass my personal information to any third party. (For each company and/or manual access.)

As I believe that certain companies, ie Private Parking Companies and/or their Debt Collectors may have accessed my data without reasonable cause, thereby breaching the KADOE contract, I have reasonable grounds to think that my data has been used/released inappropriately.

Therefore, this is not a FOI request, it is not a breach of the Data Protection Act to release the data and is not a Subject Access Request so does not require a fee to be paid.

I simply require you to address the specific points above so please do not reply with a standard response of any kind.

I await your reply.

Regards

Name as shown on V5C

Recorded Keeper.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Right, I'm not being "vague" on purpose, I am struggling with it all.

Juggling dates and all the information around doesn't come easy to me,

I know you are relying on the details but I am trying.

I honestly cannot remember when I moved my car,

It must have been Late December/January time.

Regarding the email to the DVLA,

I no longer have the car which I have received court letters for.

That vehicle has now been scrapped,

would this prove a problem when trying to find out who accessed my details and when?

I do still have the torn off v5c/3 slip for that car though.

Regards

Regarding the email to the DVLA, I no longer have the car which I have received court letters for. That vehicle has now been scrapped, would this prove a problem when trying to find out who accessed my details and when?

I don't think it should, you may need to adjust the email slightly though.

I'd say something along the lines of...

Please supply me with details of which companies and/or individuals have accessed keeper information for my vehicle since I acquired it.

This may include companies and/or individuals accessing details of the vehicles previous keeper or after the date that the vehicle was notified as scrapped but before your vehicle records were updated.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Thank you DragonFly, iv'e just sent the DVLA an email requesting the details of who / when requested my keeper details, i put both cars in the email so it should cover all grounds.

Regards

If the DVLA do not respond to my email about the request to find out who accessed my details, would that be something that could work in my favour in court?

Regards

No. The inner workings of the DVLA, irrespective of how much we'd like to blame them, is not the fault of the PPC.

The DVLA will respond, but like any Government department, it'll be in their own sweet time, on a day that contains 25 hours, during lunch break at 5.92am, in March 2021. If you're lucky :lol: Or they may respond within the requisite 40 days, no one can tell. whistle.gif

I don't think they'll give you that kind of information over the phone I'm afraid.

So you could well be wasting away the hours trying to get through to them for no reason. sad.png

phoning the DVLA is only to get you the details of the right place to write to,

they cant give you the full information over the phone.

again, you are not paying proper attention to detail

As for not knowing when you parked the cars

you originally said it was for safe keeping whilst you were away.

You must know those dates.

We want to help but cant unless you put a bit of focus into your approach on this.

Yes, there are quite a few things you need to do

but at the moment most of them are not urgent

but they will need doing

and the longer you leave things that rely on your memory

the harder they are to find other corroborating evidence.

What about asking relatives or friends who would have travelled with you to these places?

A date for first parking in Gun St for example,

was it a saturday because the shutters were down as the builders werent there?

things like that.

If you know it was in a certain month then how long before you first got a ticket.

It is possible to work these things out pretty accurately as you have a last date it could have been so work back from that.

You havent answered my question about the details of the Ka,

was it previously registed at another address that letters could have been sent to?

This is something else you will need to check with the DVLA to ensure your details were updated if this was the case.

You dont want SIP to get a default judgement because all of their post has been retunred as gone away and then they sieze the opportunity to make mischief knowing you will never get the N1

Spoke to the DVLA, they said I must fill in a v888 request form stating why I would like the information regarding who requested my details, as for the KA it's been registered to the same address as the Silver Ford so I should be getting NTK's to that address. Regarding parking, I moved my car from Gun Street To Great Ancoats Street in January, I didn't go away straight away you see so I was going to my car regularly day to day, I went away January time. I honestly don't have the exact dates, I'm trying to piece everything together and this is all I have.

I started parking on Gun street maybe Mid July 2016, moving the car for the builders January time. But I could be slightly off that's why I'm a little unsure and don't want to use this info as gospel in court in case it trips me up.

when did you first notice the signs at Gun St?

You said you had just ignored them for a while before you got ticketed

so how long was that- a week? Months?

we need this because at some point you are going to have to tell people that you were parked there before the signs went up so you werent offered a contract to consider.

We need to know how long it was and how often you visited the site before you read the notices.

Pictures of where they were would be handy so some sort of determination on how clearly displayed they were is possible

because after the date you first noticed them you have to use a different argument to a lack of offer and if you are too vague about this no-one will believe a word you say about anything.

You are also going to do a search for the GunSt site, start with the planning dept and the Land Registry if the planning was granted to a consultant rather than landowner.

reason for asking DVLA

- SIP have been unlawfully accessing your data in breach of the KADOE agreement and you need to know how many times this has happened and when.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply, I've been snowed under with work!

I was parking on Gun Street from JULY 2016 - JANUARY 2017 (mid-late),

parking there was no problem as the yellow lines broke on the road and allowed for two spaces for two cars.

I noticed the signs late JANUARY but didn't go up and read them as I had no reason too, it was only when the builders/workers asked me nicely to move as they needed access to the shutter.

This is when I moved around to the front of Great Ancoats Street,

I didn't take any notice of the signs because I didn't have screen tickets or NTK's.

Im unsure whether there were signs erected when the 3 parking obstructions occurred mid NOVEMER 16.

I parked in the same spot regularly for months, and as I say I had no reason to move as nobody said anything up until the builders.

Title register & Title Plan is attached to this message, doesn't seem to be owned by a business

I have sent x 2 V888 forms to the DVLA and I have rang them,

they have confirmed they have got the requests I am just waiting for them to process the forms.

Hopefully then they will provide me with the information of who and how many times my Keepers details were accessed.

Am I right in saying they have to apply for my details each time an ''offence'' is committed? and they have just recycled my details, doing this is in breach of the KADOE agreement?

RegisterPlanGM724274.pdf

you are right about the parking co having to get the details each time and that is why it is important for your 20+ tickets from ancoats st.

now, have you acknowledged the service of the claim? have you submitted a skeleton defence yet? if not a one line defence of "no cause for action by the claimant against the defendant as no contract existed and it is put to strict proof that one was formed".

that will allow you to use almost anything you wish to later wheras if you are more specific you limit yourself somewhat to expanding on that topic alone

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

no not till 2nd june

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

this thread is not primarily about the court claim so unless somehting specific abotu Gt Ancoat St crops up that is all you talk about. I doubt if you hear anything more abotu Gt Ancoat St for a while for the reasons stated at the beginning of the thread- namely they have until the 10th Jun to send out the last of the NTK's

• 2 weeks later...

post 71

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

yes, I suggest the one liner outlined in post 69.

You have to get a grip on this,

we advise but we also expect you to show a bit of gumption and make sure what needs doing is done by the date required.

This doesnt mean that you dont do it because we havent told you what to do on that particular day, you have a calendar.