I paid my Parking eye "fines"

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also got caught and had to pay £60.00.

But what I have done is called balance the books.

To recover the £60.00, I have stopped contributing to any Charity organization.

Stopped tipping.

When asked to contribute to those save the children Charities, I do not provide.

Taking this route I Intend to save £100.00 ,

which would otherwise of left my pocket.

at the end of the day my financial position will not change.

until the government do something about “Parkingeye” the Charity organizations will suffer and not me.

Edited by honeybee13
Adjusting font size.

The only problem is that you probably didn't have to pay ParkingLie £60 or any other amount for that matter.

It's easy to beat these clowns if you put your mind to it.

Oh well.

• Haha 1

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

where does it say fine please on parking eyes paperwork?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Yep. Youve pretty much dont nothing worthwhile. Never pay a PPC. They always mess up.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

you must let all of these charities and organisations know why you cannot contribute at the moment.

many have shops in retail developments that have parking "management" foisted upon them.

Now next time you get a parking invoice come back here and tell us about it and we will try and help you combat it.

Most of them aren't legally enforceable.

Just to get this straight Trusty? Rusty44 you paid an invoice you probably didn't have to pay and then became a member here to brag that not only that you have paid the invoice [what a mug]

but then you "balance the books" by stopping donations to Charities and not tipping anyone until you have saved not £60 but £100 [ what a cheapskate].

You erroneously state that your financial position will not change when you are actually £40 to the good.

And then you come up with some garbage to justify your actions by somehow blaming the Government as if this is a form of protest by yourself.

Instead of denying Charities you could have saved the money by forgoing a trip to a restaurant or pub. or anything else that you spend money on since it was your fault you fell foul of Parking Eye, not the Charities, so why should they suffer instead of you?

If you really want to see the end of Parking Eye et al, then not paying them would have been a far better method of protest.

PS On a pedantic note your post should have read "would otherwise HAVE left my pocket.

• Confused 1