Falcon Management Services Ltd - AVOID!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2329 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

really?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, I wonder who collects Falcon Management Services Ltd's outstanding debts???

falcon judgments.pdf

no.

oh god not redwood/carwood

the dodgy lot that chase bogus school fees.

totally powerless

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

we know red/car very well here. just go search

we don't allow publicity of action groups etc

they usually screw up badly

better to do it here.

dx

and they

Why would I want to be bitten twice.

You have failed to understand the business,

they can do nothing to get your money back so why pay them to do nothing.

The only chance you have is to do it yourself and it looks like that wont yield results either as they have previous debts that would have been settled by a bailiff visit if there were any assets to be grabbed.

court!!

and they

the only way possible,

report as theft and if you get no joy you sue to recover via the civil courts.

Some dodgy dca can do neither of those things and arent going to go round with baseball bats, this isnt the 1920's

In short RedCar can do nothing other than write a stiff letter and you should be able to do that for yourself.

Your problem is you trusted another identical company in the first place and you somehow think that when repeating this experiment you will get a different result.

Please forward your email address as my cousin in Nigeria would like some help transferring $4 million out of the country and cannot trust the banks but is reliably informed that you are the person to help....

Please forward your email address as my cousin in Nigeria would like some help transferring $4 million out of the country and cannot trust the banks but is reliably informed that you are the person to help....

Don't do it, it is a fishy deal!.

To make up for the attempted fraud, the FBI want to send you money.

Again, by an amazing coincidence my 2nd cousin, twice removed, just happens to be the person organising this.

Apparently, with just your email, all your banking details, and for a very modest $768 (which you will never see again) for "unavoidable administrative fees", you'll be sent GAZILLIONS...

Not only that, but you'll know it is legit:

a) the email will have a photo of the head of the FBI (or some bigwig at the UN, or world bank), and purport to be from them, while

b) you'll correspond with a convincing email address like [email protected]

I mean, it is just too good to be true, so that makes it all OK!

(Oops, did I miss out the 'convincers' of me pretending to be a devout Christian, and the spelling errors, that make it ever more convincing...)

the only way possible,

report as theft and if you get no joy you sue to recover via the civil courts.

Some dodgy dca can do neither of those things and arent going to go round with baseball bats, this isnt the 1920's

In short RedCar can do nothing other than write a stiff letter and you should be able to do that for yourself.

Your problem is you trusted another identical company in the first place and you somehow think that when repeating this experiment you will get a different result.

Debt Collection Agencies perform a service.

It's got nothing to do with violence, why would you even suggest such a thing?

Our business has been working with Redwood Collections for quite a while and we are quite satisfied with the service they provide.

Of course they do enter into correspondence with debtors but they also arrange representation, witness statements and mediation where appropriate.

I appreciate the suggestion regarding reporting a theft

but I believe theft by evasion of liability was repealed in 2007 and replaced by the fraud act.

Of course the Insolvency Service can take action against a company and directors they find to be causing harm to their customers or involved in fraud.

As for your cousin in Nigeria comment... most revealing. I know so much more now!

Rayzorman you suddenly arrive at our Forum and start posting halfway through a thread about Falcon Management.

Your posts are about Redwood Collections??

They don't appear to be too successful nor enjoy a good reputation on the Web and yet you come on here almost lauding them and certainly defending them.

No one had criticised Redwood till then.

Had you explained why you had been let down by Falcon then those posts perhaps would have been relevant .

Instead I have the feeling that you are either the owner of Redwood or an employee looking for free advertising and/or business from our members. .

How else does one arrive on a forum?

I asked the OP about their victims of Falcon Management .

I was hoping to get in touch with other businesses in a similar position. that is all.

I wasn't looking to be criticised for using a Debt Collection Agency or have it implied I was a fool for using them.

Seriously you come at me with this after someone posts about using base ball bats and forwarding my email address to a nigerian cousin.

I didnt suggest that dca's offer violence,

I stated they didnt but historically that it was popular in the 1920's so dont appreciate having my words deliberately misconstrued.

Fraud is still covered by the 1968 Theft Act, as amended so again, you are trying to use a misdirection to create an argument about something that wasnt raised..

Never heard of a 419 [problem]?

This refers to the Nigerian penal code number that covers fraud.

Perhaps you never owned a fax machine in the 1980's or 90's and have only just got email because these are very well publicised over the years.

I apologise for trying to inject humour into this thread, Bazza spotted it but there must be more stony ground than I saw when I first surveyed the land.

I used to work in a business with a £200m a year turnover and they never used such companies to chase debts, they had in house credit contol to do the necessaries.

Then ran an import/retail business and again never used a dca, took a couple of customers to court and one of those eventually involved bailiffs but by doing it yourself you keep a lid on things and you manage your costs better.

No-one who owes money will appreciate some third party being involved, read any post about a dca and not one will say they behaved well etc.

My daughter is a newly qualified accountant and does the same for her employer, which is a subsidiary of a very large company that turns over billions and they dont use dca's, unlike most of those in her industry sector. It is a matter of knowing the risks your business is taking.

Really the point was to the OP that they should not believe everything they are told when in desparate times.

Chucking good money after bad rarely works and I certainly wouldnt be using a dca to chase a dca so you advocating a particular company would undoubtedly get a response from many of the regular contributors to this forum

better to conduct things here than facebook too.

and they

• 1 month later...
Also in with this bunch on a renewal that we were not aware of. Currently threatening legals any further pointers anyone can assist with.

cheers

They can't do that. You have to have a cool down. Report them to the police and fraud. Happy to share

Can give you contact details of all of the people i have spoken to. .

I am about to take them to court myself.

Post help here not redirect people to elsewhere please

and they

[removed]

I have had them on BBC Radio four You and Yours and in the Daily Express so far.

They don't care.

I have started posting elsewhere and on all of the local media i can find. I am going to put some advertising behind it too.

I got my money back from my client (clearly they didn't try) so i can afford to spend a bit to get them what they deserve.

I can't share the private info as it is legally sensitive.

I will share what i can but got some things which would affect court case/ police proceedings so just using elsewhere as the means to PM.

I can't do that on here can i?

Especially as i know that the team from Falcon are reading this thread.

Hi Mike from Falcon. I hope you are well. I may be quiet but i am very busy.