Falcon Management Services Ltd - AVOID!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2311 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please don't fall into their trap like I and others have done.

We were approached by Falcon Management Services last year after a company went into liquidation owing us a substantial amount of money.

This company contacted us as they were aware we were on the creditors list (not sure where they get this info) and there seemed to be a light at the end of the tunnel that we may get our money back.

Of course they had inside information of fraudulent behaviour on the part of the director.

It all seemed plausible as we suspected him of wrong doing.

For a one off fee they guaranteed they would get our money back or the fee would be refunded.

That was the hook.

Be warned you will not get your money back and they will pursue you quite aggressively demanding more money from you and threats of various actions if you do not pay within the next few hours.

I like to think we are not gullible and knowledgeable enough not to be taken for a ride.

But they prey on you when you are when are dealing with the anger, upset and financial loss you have already suffered and entice you with false promises.

Article in the Express on Monday 10th of April about Falcon Management services Ltd in the Crusader section

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/crusader/790244/the-crusader-debt-collector-trader-falls-victim-get-back-money-owed

Hope this post saves someone else from being even further out of pocket and being harassed by them

Edited by dx100uk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

go report them to the FCA.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they prey on the ignorant and as many people suddenly find themselves in new situations that grasp at any straw rather than doing their research.

Ultimately no DCA can guarantee to collect a debt,

even court action only gets you the right to a claim and the debtor can still avoid paying if they really want to.

Alternatively many debtors cant pay.

My brother, the famous Eric owns a distribution company that serves the motor trade.

He has had many of his customers go bust and has not chased a single on through the courts as it would be a serious waste of time and money.

He is fortunate that he doesn't have massive overheads or business debt so can ultimately carry on.

Knowing your business and the risks it carries is a must

I realise that I'm unlikely to get my money back and cant believe I have been this gullible.

What they do is turn the tables and start hounding you,

threats of further actions and demands for further payment.

They have informed me they have passed my details onto a collection agent who will pay me a visit.

Any advice on how to respond would be welcome

Ignore.

Any doorstepper is totally powerless

They are not and cannot ever be bailiffs

Tell them to leave your property or you'll call 101

But actually they never turn up

You are under no obligation to discuss debt at your door nor on the phone

Edited by Andyorch
edited

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

how to respond to a doorstepper?

Well, they are generally self-employed and were misled as to the sort of work and its financial returns

"the debt is disputed so please leave my property and do not return" is a polite and informative enough statement.

You dont have to justify yourself to a stranger so dont engage any further, just close the door.

They will be used to it

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I am the person mentioned in this article. I have also had a radio interview aired on BBC Radio 4.

Falcon has promised me my money back and asked me to send them an invoice, which I did on 8th May

. I was assured it would be paid on 14th May.

This was a Sunday so actually it turns out they meant 15th

then I was told paid meant processed which is different.

I have still not received payment obviously as they never intended to pay it.

I am in the process of setting up a consumer help page for everyone who has been affected by this company to come together in one place and help one another.

I am hoping it will help us to stop anyone else being affected by their bad practise.

If we could share what happened to us we should be able to show the police that their bad practise is illegal.

They added clauses to a document I signed and sent them back to me, claiming that it was a contract.

Luckily I had saved all comms and can prove this.

I will post it shortly.

well might be better to do it here .

then you have legal help too.

action groups tends to get infested with know alls that start pointless arguments.

we don't allow that.

dx

and they

Falcon tell me that they are just having threads on here removed so it might be a bit of a waste.

They wont have the same success elsewhere as they don't often agree to have content removed.

Allegedly they have had two threads removed on here so far?

They threaten people with legal action at every turn.

They even threatened the BBC and Express

who had obviously had their stories checked by their incredibly knowledgable legal teams!

Falcon tell me that they are just having threads on here removed so it might be a bit of a waste.Not true They wont have the same success on Facebook as Facebook don't often agree to have content removed. Neither do we Allegedly they have had two threads removed on here so far? Not trueThey threaten people with legal action at every turn. They even threatened the BBC and Express who had obviously had their stories checked by their incredibly knowledgable legal teams!

Regards

Andyorch

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

we do NOT bow to any fleecers we fight back..hard.

don't believe all the bull you read or what they tell you ever.

dx

and they

haha let them then.

send the police the FCA link...:-)

and they

that is not harassment. Ask any debt collector and they will tell you that phoning people at midnight or repeatedly texting them is normal debt collection activity, not harassment so it has to be true the other way round.

Anyway they SAY they have reported you, did they give you a CAD number from the police?

that is not harassment. Ask any debt collector and they will tell you that phoning people at midnight or repeatedly texting them is normal debt collection activity, not harassment so it has to be true the other way round.

Anyway they SAY they have reported you, did they give you a CAD number from the police?

No I asked for it and said I would make a statement happily.

thought not, just more lies from a buch of dodgy dealers hoping you will go away and let them get on with their chicanery in peace.

also, all of their threats didnt stop the article being published did it? If there was any truthy to their words no paper would have risked a libel suit.

We have been ripped off too by Falcon Management Services Ltd.

A guy called Mike hounded us for a few weeks as he had obtained our details regarding a loss suffered from a client going into liquidation owing us several thousand pounds.

He claimed to be able to get back our funds as the Director of the Company which had gone into liquidation had been skimming cash from the business.

He told us he had obtained details of this by contacting the Director and claiming to be from HMRC!

We would not sign up with Falcon as I wished to research them first and could not see how he could get back our lost money when the Company in question had a professional company employed dealing with the liquidation.

We went on holiday, without any instruction being given to Falcon Management.

However,

on our return Mike contacted us once more advising that he had visited the Director

(he even described the look on his face!) and had obtained a first payment of £1300 and an agreed payment plan.

I requested this to be put in writing, which he did.

Upon receiving the written document we paid Falcon their fee.

To cut a long (and very stressful) story short, Mike lied.

We have spoken to the Director of the Company he claims to have visited and he's never heard of them.

They have lied and conned us.

I have had communication with the Directors,

but clearly by the forums (and Daily Express article) they are quite well versed in avoidance of their moral obligations and know that they are totally ungoverned in their business practice and have no integrity whatsoever.

We have reported them to Action Fraud.

They need stopping.

What they are doing is theft by conning small businesses out of their hard earned funds,

when they have already suffered a huge financial loss and are desperate to recoup it.

Edited by dx100uk

I have logged a complaint with the Insolvency Service (Investigations and Enforcement Services).

I do not intend to sit back and allow this outfit to do this to other small businesses.

Its disgusting that they are allowed to carry on preying on small businesses without any repercussions.

The link is available online on Insolvency Service, Complain about a Company.

I have also had a conversation with the Insolvency Service Team prior to submitting my complaint.

I have already received threats of court action from Falcon, but it is clear too much evidence is stacked against them.

Edited by HW10

how did you pay them?

cant you get it back?

and they

Yep unfortunately we got duped too

BUT after their empty threats of legal action,

we checked out their T's and C's and all was not as appeared to be,

we swiftly reminded them of their behaviour.

They tried to trap us in a renewal clause in a contract that we've never seen before,

stating 30 days notice required to cancel (which is actually today) or pay the Invoice attached by 4.30pm.

This 'Contract' was attached to my original debt collection form and was not there upon signing the consent to chase our debt.

Upon investigating a bit further, it appears the document was created and edited on a mac this morning (they really should check their document history before editing, adding pages, sending them and then threatening people)

I don't use a mac and neither do the rest of my staff, absolutely disgusting.

Upon further investigation,

one of the directors is a 26 year old with 4 CCJ's against the company adding up to £8,979!!

With a company net worth of 18k and this CCJ, I would say their efforts haven't been that successful.

Note to self: Check EVERYTHING before instating anyone to collect debts and I advise everyone to keep a level head and do some thorough research when you've been burnt.