LM217

Australian Debt - Complete Credit Solutions

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 803 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Stevensdrake sent me a letter re payment and asking me to fill out a form with all outgoings etc - what should I do?

Nothing

None of their business

Only a judge can demand that private info

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

As advised earlier in the thread, you could at some point write to Stevendrake asking for copies of documents. E.g finance agreement, proof that Stevensdrake client actually owns this date.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You could also make a formal request to CCS under the privacy act for copies of ALL data they hold on you.

EVERYTHING including account information interest added, charges, etc,

Also request transcripts of all phone calls made to you or anyone else here in the uk as you are going to make a complaint to the Aus privacy commissioner about cross boarder privacy breaches.

They must by law comply and send you this information.

Even if it takes a while to do it. :-)

Put in complaints to all aus regulators which will stop any further action being taken till its all cleared up.

Can take months and by then statue limits will probably have been reached.

Not that debt avoidance is what I am recommending :-)