Arnold Clark.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2563 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It has recently been announced that Arnold Clark has passed away aged 89.

One has to wonder what this will mean to the retail car buyer.

What changes, beneficial or otherwise, can the car buying public expect from those now at the helm.

Would be interested to know what other customers think.

Prob expand it more and offer franchises since Arnold held it back as he thought it got too big

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I wish folk would remove the stickers, you see them on about 1 in 5 cars.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

However much you love or loathe the man, his business model was a roaring success which made him the first 'Motor Trade Billionaire'

Arnold Clark - the man, has not been particularly active in the business which carries his name in recent years. He has a 2nd tier of senior management so I would expect nothing much will change.

Mr Clark has a family which will be grieving at this time so we all should show some respect.

RIP

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

I find it extraordinarily sad that someone can express such bitterness to someone you have never met.

It was, after all, only a car.

H

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

NO Hammy.

It was all my very hard earned cash, like so many others.

But worse than that, they insulted my integrity by not examining the car as per my instructions (backed by a mutual friend of ours). They backed their technically lacking salesman by lying.

Their general manager was more concerned about his workshop profitability than customer satisfaction.

I don't mind being "Told" by someone who knows better than me, but refuse to be talked down to by a workshop foreman hardly old enough to shave.