jazztheman

Damaged Goods I have to pay for return costs!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 867 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I purchased a satellite receiver from an online store Mobi-Shop when the goods were received they were badly scratched and appeared to be a used item. I reported the problem to the store and they created a RMA which was approved and that I had to pay the return postage. I informed them because the goods were damaged I shouldn't be responsible for the return costs. They are refusing to pay for these costs, which I believe is breaking some type of sales act?

The order was purchased using Paypal who I notified that there was a problem, but again Paypal are stating that the goods have to be returned at my expense before a refund can be issued.

This leaves me no option other than to return the goods at my cost, surely this wrong and a breach of the sales of goods act, but who do you report the problem too?