BankFodder BankFodder

Ruby_Tuesday

csa complaints team?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1094 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

is there an actual complaints team to contact and how can the email or postal address be found please?

numerous phone calls with different people saying different things, wrong calculations, threatening letters, and no reply to letter of complaint to the office address given on the letter.

seems like all letters to them are ignored and they say different things on phone calls.

Hi Ford yes I found that this afternoon....and its the address the person has been writing to....and being ignored by...then I managed to get them to dig their bin out lol and there is another address on the back of the envelope from the latest threatening letter. So maybe that's at the bottom of it, I have advised they get another copy of letters already sent and of the recorded delivery slip and re send to this other address.

Thanks for your help.