BankFodder BankFodder

Baz1994

Black Horse Secured Loan / 2nd Mortgage arrears dispute FOS complaint

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1067 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Previous complaint with Skye Loans / Capita rejected by FOS.

Skye / FOS advised that disputed amount transferred by BH, in June 2015.

Submitted SAR to BH.

Last overdue amount from BH different to opening arrears balance stated by Skye. Confirmed by details received as per SAR.

Raised complaint with BH who responded that all details provided in which they have.

Escalated complaint to FOS in which I have now received their brief and inconclusive findings. They have said that the disputed transferred arrears amount needs to be raised with Skye Loans????

I have until 30th March 2017 to respond and I have requested an extension due to the investigators comments.

I am somewhat concerned as on past experience whenever I have replied to the investigator to reconsider on evidence provided, it has been ignored and had to refer to an Ombudsman. Who then agrees with original findings and is rejected.

Is there anything else that I can do before having to go to the Ombudsman? Can I request that the investigator is changed or referred to a more senior level?

This is totally frustrating and has not been fully investigated.

I have evidence of last disputed arrears amount with BH before transfer (though BH cannot provide a full breakdown) and last CMI payments made with BH in which differ from increased arrears balance stated by Skye Loans.

Any advice please.