PPS/Gladstones/BW Windscreen PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform, - Not Parked In Allocated Bay - Premier Inn, Southernhay Exeter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

they havent included a copy of the NTK with the witness statement but i have managed to get one from VW Finance

VW_NTK.pdf

i notice the picture they have supplied of the sign is different (and time stamped 1 year later on the pic) not sure if this is deliberate

BW_responce to defence.pdf

need the actual WS too not just the exhibits.

you wont get a copy of an NTK to the hirer in a WS as it's not concerning you.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

apologies, i assumed this was the witness statement as they sent 2 letters (an offer to settle early) and this one.

i guess the witness statement is still outstanding, would an admin mind renaming my attachement so its not confusing

Edited by keljon

i notice it called response to your defence

typically they always send a begging letter too when they know their case is flawed.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

i have a letter from the court stating both parties need to submit witness statements by the 21/4, do i need to prepare mine without seeing theirs? or will they likely leave it until the last minute making that not possible.

yes and yes.

dx

and they

do i need to prepare mine without seeing theirs? 

Its called simultaneous exchange ...so one party does not get an advantage over the other.....although its a plus if you get theirs first or visa versa.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

here is the claimants WS

i am also reposting the pics I took on the day and also when I revisited the site.

IIRC I checked and they were not showing on the BPA members list so I have emailed BPA to confirm this

i would like to reference in my WS the fact they continued to address me as Ms despite me writing several times and telling them not to, they have also filed the case against Ms so all of the court correspondence is addressed to Ms (when i responded via the online portal, i corrected this to Mr but its made no difference)

docs1.pdf docs2.pdf

Claimants WS.pdf

can you post up the defence you filed please, just to clarify what they are quoting.

it seems rather weak to me to try and ridicule you when theres is a copy and paste too.

forget the gender issue.

we have until the 21st..to rip it apart guys.

cant see proof of the contract has been annually paid by the landowner to date?

dx

and they

1.  It is denied that the Claimant entered into a contract with the Defendant, or broke any such contract.

2.  As held by the Upper Tax Tribunal in Vehicle Control Services Limited v HMRC [2012] UKUT 129 (TCC), any contract requires offer and acceptance. The Claimant was only contracted to provide car park management services and is not capable of entering into a contract with the Defendant on its own account, as the car park is owned by and the terms of entry set by the landowner. Accordingly, it is denied that the Claimant has authority to bring this claim. The proper Claimant is the landowner.

3.  It is denied that the Claimant has complied with Schedule 4, Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 to establish keeper liability.

4.  The Claimant has inflated their claim to try to circumvent the small claims limit on legal fees and this is an abuse of process.

29 to 32 in their WS sees them trying to rubbish anything from Forums as absolute bunkum, they are extremely worrie=d about advice Forums undermining their cosy money making schemes.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

would someone mind explaining what they are trying to claim for, £60 debt recovery costs is mentioned as is £100 being a reasonable sum to charge from the code of practice so is that it? £160 not the £261.58 they been chasing me for or am i misunderstanding this completely?

What is the value of the claim?

£261.60

Amount Claimed £186.60

court fees £25

legal rep fees £50

Total Amount £261.60

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

£261.60 + costs if the court grant them.

bar the court fees for raising the claim ...the rest is unicorn food tax which can be countered in your witness statement, 

and they

urm thats interesting there should have been a windscreen ticket 

as they've waited more than 28 days to send the NTK...well spotted.

NTK.pdf

and they

ok so i have found the PCN, ticket and pics i took on the day (should have thought of it before, i always photograph anything i might need later on)

i then visited the site again a few weeks later and took pics of the signage and where they had painted yellow lines (this are already attached to this thread)

day_of_ticket.pdf

Edited by keljon

Refer to the first picture of the bay as it was at the time, thenreference that they painted the yellow diagonal lines subsequent to issuing you a ticket, at the time there was NO Indication this was not a bona-fide bay.  Also maybe add that as you purchased a ticket, it is de minimis as there was no loss to the PPC.  Others will be along with more helpful suggestions soon. Will go back through your thrread to look for other points to add.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!