PPS/Gladstones/BW Windscreen PCN PAPLOC Now Claimform, - Not Parked In Allocated Bay - Premier Inn, Southernhay Exeter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1015 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

No harm in sending it (just describe yourself as "the keeper" or "the hirer" and refer to "the driver" without identifying them).

If Premiere Inn get the ticket cancelled : great. If not : no harm done.

• 2 weeks later...
it seems they have now painted yellow lines where i was parked

Yep that won't work either, they can't retrospectively paint lines to enforce their silly invoice.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

tarmac graffiti means nowt on private land

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

that menas they are IPC only and their signage is therefore unlawful under POFA. should they wish to take things further this can be used against them.

If the parking co's read the threads here they would learn a lot about their shortfalls, drop the stupid claims and address the problems of their own creation but that loses them possible income so they plough on with their follies.

i want to avoid going to court if i can (although i will gladly go to court if needed to avoid paying these criminals) based on this information, am i able to nip this in the bud by contacting them directly?

it will never work so dont even contemplate it.

you should read up more on the parking cowboys,

they will never admit they are wrong because they are almost never right and how do you think they stay in business?

Let them chase you and if they get the IPC's ( proprietors, Will and John)

famous lawyers, Gladstones, (proprietors Will and John)

to write to you then you respond in a forthright manner

but anything else is a waste of time from now on.

i see that BW legal have credit checked me a few days ago so i am fully expecting to hear from them shortly. 

i still have all of the relevant pictures and documents in this thread, will update as soon as i hear anything.

edit.......

my partner has just sent me a pic of a letter from BW legal, not opened it yet because its actually addressed to Ms not Mr, should i return to sender unopened?

• 2 years later...

I would respond to BWL and tell them

Dear Sirs,

as the world's second best parking company lawyers you must know that for someone to owe your client money there must be a breach of the unilateral contract's advertised terms and there was not.

Your client painting yellow lines all over the place after the event and pretending they were there at the time of the event doesnt create a contract, it is merely misrepresentation.

I'm sure that you  advise your client they are wasting their money even if it means no payday for you as you lose them the court claim should they continue with this folly.

By the way I have self identified as a man so stop calling me Ms or I shall seek opinion on whether your distressing salutation is gender dicrimination that is actionable

no 

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

you use their ref number but you dont identify yourself as the driver, navigator, agent or anything like that.

they have written to you as KEEPER so just use the text suggested and dont add anything or take anything away.

Your job is not to be nice or pass your english GCSE but to tell them where to get off

• 2 weeks later...

response from BW legal 

bw_legal_dec_2019.pdf

as far as i can tell they aren't shown as members of the IPC or BPA (i checked the BPA membership around the time of the first letters arriving)

Frankly I think the use of the wrong title is irrelevant. Maybe someone else will come along and say different

This is why they are the parking world's second best (or worst) solicitors, they conveniently forget to tell you that no liabilty whatsoever is created unless the company puts their proper business address on the signage and NTK.

A PO Box No is an immediate fail as is attempting to use a false instrument to make a pecuniary advantage as these muppets appear to be doing by using the wrong image of the terms offered. they also mention VAT in their charge when it isnt applicable if the charge is actually valid and not a penalty.

Also there is no trade body called the Independent Parking Committee and Will and John at the IPC will huff and puff at anyone who claims membeship of such an organisation.

That also menas that PPS cant legally access your keeper details.

The name changed in 2016 so PPS should have changed their signs. 

It is my opinion that you havent been offered a contract and no liabilty has been cheated by anyone, let alone the keeper.

Problem is that some judges ignore the small print and say " well, there was a sign so it must be right" when it isnt so.

Same goes with Planning consent but get enough small things and it creates it own momentum and tips the scales in your favour.

Something for the future, no point telling them this yet, let them waste their clients money writing to you again.

Now use of salutatio

n- if you have identified as female when born male you can make a lot of mileage out of this otherwise it is just another example of their slapdash work and stupidity

thank you, i will do nothing at this point.

with regards to the wrong title, i didnt actually type that line in my post (think admin joined 2 posts together and somehow included that quote)

they just assumed i was a Ms because of my name, i havent changed gender

• 2 weeks later...

how many more 'we are going to jump' letters are they going to send out before they actually do jump off?

you've not even got to the letter of claim stage yet....

dx

and they

• 1 month later...

one of the snotty/insulting letter sent to gladstones will do

plenty here already.

post it up 1st mind

and they