Arrow/CapQuest -defaults -RE: mistaken identity - i've issued a court Claim for removal - help lost

Beee
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2582 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear all,

I have found these forums an excellent resource and would like to thank all the contributors! I hope I am posting in the right subsection of the forum.

I have posted back in Feb 2012 when Halifax registered defaults. I complained to the FOS. The outcome was an apology, £500 in compensation, about £250 in costs and about £2000 to accout for the additional cost a higher mortgage rate over 2 years. I as satisfied with this and moved on.

However problems have continued but with other companies piggybacking on the link Halifax/NatWest created. Most I have dealt by writing strongly worded letters and forwarding previous correspondence/experience with the banks.

However CapQuest and Arrow Global have been stubborn and I still have two defaults from CapQuest which do not belong to me. They have conceded that a mistake has been made but have failed to amend the records on one CRA. I again sought review from the FOS who advised them to amend the data and offer me £200 in compensation. They have still not amended the data.

I spoke to a Solicitor who quoted £2500 just to start looking at the case and issuing the initial letters to the companies involved!

I have now gone on to issue a Claim via MCOL. Please see attached document. I now feel I should have sought some help here before pressing the button and going ahead with this as I have just pain £980 in court fees, having no legal background. I think this was more out of frustration.

I will try and update this as I go along.

Thanks for all your help

CapQuest for CAG.pdf

You have issued a claim ?

What particulars of claim did you enter ?

When did you do this ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

You have issued a claim ?

What particulars of claim did you enter ?

When did you do this ?

1. Yes :|

1. I would like CapQuest to remove two defaults registered at 10 LPA

2. I want a full written apology from theHead of the organisation.

3. I would then like to seek compensation for all the costs incurred

a. Cost incurred due to difference in rates: £9,000

b. Maintaining subscription to Experian: £550

c. Cost of maintaining 6 months of future: £130

4. Legal expenses foramending title deeds for 15 MC: £300

5. Inconvenience and embarrassment: £3,000.

6. Damage to Credit rating and reputation £3,000 for each default Arrow Global Group entered. This includes one by Arrow Global and two by CapQuest.

7. Any and all legal fees incurred as a result of this process.

I will provide the defendant with separate

detailed particulars within 14 days after

service of the claim form.

3. Yesterday evening!

Detailed particulars was the document I attached. I realise now that I needed to include a 'statement of truth'. So I will have re-issue this. I beginning to realise that I did this in haste.

Edited by Beee

Clearly from reading examples of 'proper' Particulars of Claim, I did not follow the correct structure. As a lay person, how important is this in court (if it doesn't get thrown out before it even reaches that stage)? Is there any degree of leniency for such errors?