BankFodder BankFodder

Daniel182

Sending Back Item Thats Become Faulty

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1116 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello

Can anyone please advise me on the following?

I have a laptop and my warranty is up in June 2017. I have hardware issue and two of the keys have worked loose and come away and i cannot put them back into place.

Do i send it back to the company i bought it from or do i send it back to the makers of the laptop?

Thanks

Your rights in consumer law lie with the retailer.

The manufacturer may choose to offer a warranty service but that is in addition to your statutory rights with the retailer.

Some retailers, however, 'just palm people off' to the manufacturer, although (in law) it remains the retailer's responsibility.

its easy to put keys back on...

yo can do it yourself

do your have the key and the little parts [like a little H ]

that fit inside the key?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.