BankFodder BankFodder

poppasmurf

PPI Repayment from Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1115 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sorry to resurrect this old thread, but with all the recent publicity about reclaiming PPI, can I ask if anyone has actually had a repayment from Yes Car Credit?

Briefly, I had 2 accounts with them, one in 2001 and another in 2003. I had PPI on both, and was told I had to have this to ensure I got the loan. It would never have paid out as I was working on a Zero Hours Contract, or an 'as and when required' contract as it was them.

The first agreement was settled when I took the second one out. Both accounts where settled in full with not one late payment.

I still have the agreement from the second deal, and all my bank statements showing all the payments.

I reckon I'm talking about £3-4k in PPI paid.

Do I have a chance of getting any of this back? Thanks.

yes loads of people have

but if you'll get it back for loans pre 2005 I suspect not.

use our search cag box of the top red toolbar

loads of relevant threads

esp ukdarrens one

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, the whole DCA industry would collapse overnight.