Jump to content


BankFodder BankFodder


Free Online SAR for HMRC

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1075 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

A while ago we had HMRC chasing us for a Tax Credit over-payment. We paid it in the end to get them off our backs but I still suspect there was a mistake made somewhere.


I'm not looking for help on this one but I thought folks might like to know that there is an online SAR form on the HMRC website...






Here's the acknowledgement:



Thank you for your email.


We will process your Subject Access Request (SAR) as soon as we can. I should explain that under the terms of the Data Protection Act we have 40 calendar days to deal with this SAR. For further information on this please go to: www.hmrc.gov.uk/freedom/foi-01.htm


If you have any further queries please write to: Freedom of Information Unit, 100 Parliament Street, London, SW1A 2BQ.




I'll let you know how I get on.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...