Chrisy Morris; YouTube Bailiff 'Baiter' to face 2 day trial for obstructing an enforcement agent.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The following press report features on SCOOP.

Anyone viewing YouTube videos regarding bailiff enforcement, will be familiar with the name of Chrisy Morris (he previously used to call himself Chrissy Morris).

Chris Morris features very prominently on many of the FMoTL F/B groups where he is very know know for 'baiting' bailiffs. He will telephone enforcement agents, enforcement companies, court staff etc and upload the conversations onto YouTube.

As the article states, he is to face a 2 days trial for obstructing a Enforcement Agent when enforcing a High Court writ.

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/03/patel-cottage-bailiff-eviction-demonstrator-opts-for-trial/

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As it is Frday, i thought this would amuse. Strange world we live in. Almost comedic !

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The article linked by BA shows that he will rely on FOTL for defence so maybe he should attend court dressed as Robin Hood for full effect.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

It does, and the Judge indicated that he would have fun with the FMOTL mantras.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Whether he is right or wrong, it will be for the court to decide.

But reading the article it comes across as if the Judge has already made his mind up.

This is Chrisy Morris discussing the background to his complaint.

The arrest occurred at the eviction of a property that belonged to a teacher by the name of Rekha Patel. She has also been subject to recent court action which is very serious indeed.

It will be a long read, but if anyone is interested in the background (for discussion purposes), her full story is here:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=11145

PS: Quatloos is a forum that exposes the silly Sovereign Citizen and Freeman on the Land fools and their antics.

I am praying right now to the sky on my knees with a smile on my face that he gets a harsh punishment for being out of touch with general reality...

Do we know where this circus is going to be held?

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Presume it is Derby crown court ?

I find these situations difficult to read about, because they are stupid. Lady damages neighbours property and refuses to pay. Followed by court claim, charge against her property and possession being granted to sell it, so the debt gets paid. FMOTL mob try to prevent HCEO's taking possession following court order and Police take action. Fair summary ?

Of course prosecution authorities will try to stop this mob behaviours and unless a jury are convinced that no offences were committed, then they will be given a suspended sentence i suspect, with an order not to take part in any such disorderly obstructive conduct,.

Chrisy Morris seems to not understand the difference between a High Court Enforcement Officer and an Enforcement Agent.

The correct position is this:

A High Court writ will be personally addressed to one of just 23 active authorised High Court Enforcement Officers (in this particular case; Alan Smith). He has personal responsibility for that writ and any action that may flow from it.

Most importantly, a High Court Enforcement officer, (in this case, Alan Smith) may delegate
his enforcement power
to an enforcement agent.

This delegated authority has existed for hundreds of years and in the present case, is pursuant to the Courts Act 2003

In the past few months, Morris has put himself forward as a BNP candidate. Simple Google searches will show his application form.......with his address (which is evidence that he has a fixed abode).

https://www.facebook.com/BNP-Candidate-Chrisy-Morris-371163519921481/

I do not think that this is the same Chrissy Morris (BNP)

I do not know him but live not far from him, so am aware of him

He was involved in a local election not long ago as an Independent candidate. not BNP

I do not think that this is the same Chrissy Morris (BNP). I do not know him but live not far from him, so am aware of him

He was involved in a local election not long ago as an Independent candidate. not BNP

Its the same Chrisy Morris. He came 2nd in the election.

If you scroll down in the following link a few pages you will see Chrisy pictured in middle on the bottom row.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10715&start=240#p237475

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:

Chrisy Morris was found guilty of obstructing a High Court Enforcement Agent at his trial last week. Unfortunately, he decided to walk out of the court, so he was not present when the verdict was announced.

The press release provides more detail.

https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/05/justice-denied-claims-campaigner-found-guilty-of-obstruction/

Anyone visiting YouTube, will know that 'Bailiff Baiter' Chrisy enjoys videoing himself talking to bailiffs. Whether a video has yet appeared on YouTube regarding the hearing, I don't know. Until it does, viewers will have to put up with this video instead:

https://www.facebook.com/100016973624991/videos/109983266244127/

I can actually understand why people are trying to stand up for Miss Patel, if that newspaper article is correct. How did a court decide that she was liable for neighbours legal costs of £60k, when she had already paid neighbour their £8k claim ? Seems a disproportionate amount.

And Miss Patel is resident again in the house and now a tenant having sold it for £2. If legally she was entitled to sell it, then the claimants costs of £60k may never get paid.

I can actually understand why people are trying to stand up for Miss Patel, if that newspaper article is correct. How did a court decide that she was liable for neighbours legal costs of £60k, when she had already paid neighbour their £8k claim ? Seems a disproportionate amount.

And Miss Patel is resident again in the house and now a tenant having sold it for £2. If legally she was entitled to sell it, then the claimants costs of £60k may never get paid.

I did start a thread a while ago regarding Rekha Patel and the eviction. I should have updated the thread a long while ago but it was locked,a lot has happened since her eviction !!!

Edited by Andyorch
Link to locked thread removed

"I do not think I am going to enjoy the court experience Sir”

“You Will” said the Judge

Oh this made my week!

:lol:

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

I stand corrected it is the same, but he did stand as an Independent at the last local election to get on too Maldon BC

I have just seen a picture on the FB page.

He used to be Chrissy (with one S) and then changed to simple Chrisy. Despite this, he is the same person:

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=i4IxBwAAQBAJ&pg=PT145&lpg=PT145&dq=Naughty+Bastards+-+Twenty+One+True+Stories+chrissy+morris&source=bl&ots=2x2URI_klA&sig=FEi7Ler9opnU3qKSOa8nRH34LgM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7yI6G8O_TAhVqJsAKHdzADHIQ6AEIIjAA#v=onepage&q=Naughty%20Bastards%20-%20Twenty%20One%20True%20Stories%20chrissy%20morris&f=false

UPDATE:

Anyone visiting YouTube, will know that 'Bailiff Baiter' Chrisy enjoys videoing himself talking to bailiffs. Whether a video has yet appeared on YouTube regarding the hearing, I don't know. Until it does, viewers will have to put up with this video instead:

https://www.facebook.com/100016973624991/videos/109983266244127/

I love his claim that he is dyslexic. Perhaps that could explain why he thought that the warrant that he saw was a fake....when it wasn't.

If you watch the video he did not to read it properly,

Then again you have said they do not need to show the warrant.

Mr Morris was fined and ordered to do community service, I think 150 hrs

• 3 weeks later...