So I guess the below is okay?
1. No keeper liability as this is not "relevant land" under the POFA 2012 and the defendant puts it to strict proof that VCA show as to who the driver was at the time.
2. No contract was ever offered by VCS, the land is subject to its own byelaws and in any case the signage is prohibitive so there can be no monies due as a result of either a contractual charge or as a result of a breach of contract.
3. The claimant has not shown locus standi in this matter.
4. It is denied that there is the ability to enter into a contract with the Claimant as the signs which are in place refer to no stopping which it is denied creates a contract for the Defendant to enter into and rather this is a prohibitive notice.
5. A CPR 31.14 request was sent to the Claimant on the 24th February 2020 for the disclosure and the production of a verified and legible copy of proof of assignment from the landlord to create contracts and make claims in their own name. No response to this has been received.
With any benefits system which has some form of controls in place, you will see some of these reported events happening. Obviously it is not just people that are claiming benefits that commit suicide. I think the biggest cause of death of men between 40 to 50 is suicide.
it would be interesting how the UK compares with other similar countries.
Does the UK have worse social problems than other wealthy countries? Are countries, particularly non English speaking, more community orientated, with family generations living close by, offering support to young and old ?
Trying to concentrate blame on one thing, without looking into all of the other relevant issues, can lead to misleading conclusions.
You would think that following a suicide death, Coroners would have obtained copies of all relevant information including DWP files. Why is there not a requirement to properly investigate such deaths at the time they occurred and to learn something from each case ?
No DWP is in denial, the Errol Graham case has caused much concern
Something is amiss with the procedures, Capita and the PIP Assessments seem to go against what a claimant's doctors say quite often, as do the UC Work Capability Assessments
Shocking pictures reveal ‘disgusting’ conditions inside Hermes depot where workers ‘feel like slaves’. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419726-shocking-pictures-reveal-%E2%80%98disgusting%E2%80%99-conditions-inside-hermes-depot-where-workers-%E2%80%98feel-like-slaves%E2%80%99/
Euro Car Parks issued this ticket to the police in Devon and Cornwall. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/419522-can-anyone-identify-the-parking-company-which-issued-this-ticket-to-the-police-in-devon-and-cornwall/