aw248

Disability benefits: PIPs should be for 'really disabled'

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 394 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Disgusting ignorant crap. This government just gets worse every day, and once we're completely cut off from Europe it will only get worse. :(

What utter tripe......I rank the BBC and their morality second to that of the Daily Fail.

Their comments are purely designed to be just as divisive and inflammation as this government.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Have you heard about this gov white paper to come out?*

It's cane the disabled and vulnerable again.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/ournhs/debbie-abrahams/dangerous-new-changes-planned-to-force-sick-people-into-work-or-into-poverty

‘Dangerous’ new changes planned to force sick people into work – or into poverty.

DEBBIE ABRAHAMS 24 February 2017

The government promised to help disabled people back into work.

They’re failing – and now it looks like they’re targeting those who need higher levels of support.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

They wont be happy till all disabled are wiped out!

Talk about ignorant. As with any disability, you have some people who manage fine and others with the same condition who have quite severe problems. The name means virtually nothing.

They constantly say they're trying to give PIP to people most in need, which is a load of rubbish and I was lucky I didn't get into debt when they stopped mine.

Oh what a showers this government is....

Oh what a showers this government is....
Lib /lab/con are all the same underneath the only thing different is their name , they have to find money for their cultural enrichment /replacement program

Similar happened to me - the whole process made me ill. I was made out to be a liar, my friend was and so was my GP and ENT doctor.

The idea of PIP was supposedly to save money. Looks like they've managed to do the complete opposite.

Are we all going to be forced to go through the farce that is a face to face with ATOS?