BankFodder BankFodder

albob222001

Clearscore Minimum Payment Marker

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1135 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

My Clearscore report has updated today and I have noticed that a marker is placed if a minimum payment is made on one of my credit cards.

Is this information given to banks etc if they perform a credit search and does it have a negative effect on how I am scored?

As long as you keep up with your monthly minimum required payments as requested and also that the Credit Card account is not over the limit applied then it should show as a circle with a green dot.

This means that the payments are kept up to date and made on time, if the circle has a red dot within the circle then the payment is showing as late.

The exact payment history will not be shown to other creditors but your history of making payments on time will be.

Stigman

NEVER telephone a DCA

If a DCA rings you, refuse to go through the security questions & hang up!

If I have helped you, click on the star & say thank you