euro parking/gladstones claimform - PCN maghull centre merseyside **DISCONTINUED ++ COSTS**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2120 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi EB, yes no problem, ..

.Euro parking services v Miss Lowe, liverpool county court 23/11/17 claim ref D7GF100P.

The judge would not allow me to speak,

only act as Mackensie friend which did cause a bit of a problem as my wife had not even read up on anything as i was the one who done all the research due to my wife losing her father..

.my wife thought a CPR 31 was a japanese motor bike...

it was difficult conveying information and then she had to speak which was not on her agenda.

the judge dismissed all the costs inc postage, printing, lip research and travel ,

her reason was that the case was dismissed and so she would not award them..

.we got costs for loss of earnings which is capped at £95 for small claims court..

she also said that just because will and john were involved in the IPC there was nothing wrong with that as any person was allowed to have 2 jobs.

she finished off by commenting on maybe why Gladstones had discontinued with a cheeky smile saying maybe it was down to costs but we will never really know why.

..i think she well knew..

..I thought we were not even going to get the costs we did as she was quoting a CPR 38.6 taking precedence over CPR 27.14 ,

but then said we should as they discontinued a day before the case so awarded costs for loss of wages under CPR 27.14 at £95 to be paid within 14 days.

hope this info helps

regards

thanks sTE

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

hi, well said zydeco, conflict of interest was mentioned and discussed but to no avail unfortunately....judge lottery?...happy with what we got ....and now well prepared and versed for any potential issues in the future

regards

So, CPR38.6 " unless the court rules otherwise"

well, she ruled what she ruled, not a lot to say about that.

The conflict of interest lies with how the IPC advises its members in such a shoddy manner and pushes its memebrs to use Gladstones to prosecute these claims.

Some of us have suspicions about whether Glaadys indemnify the parking co for costs and so are making claims to feather their own nests rather than recovering monies due to a client.

This is illegal but until someone burgles their office and puts the contents of their computer up on the internet we will never know how close they sail to the wind.

A cynic would say that by using a maildrop addesss for service of documents the bailiffs cant turn up and seize things. Now the IPC and Gladstones are such paragons of virtue that would never apply so perhaps John and Will are members there or perhaps their Freemasons lodge wouldnt allow themslves to be used as an accommodation address..

yes just upload the correct version and i'll swap it for you

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

211 too!

dx

and they

no scrub that page numbers are wrong..

dx

and they

think ive got them all 18 of em!!

and they

• 6 months later...

hi, emailed my local newspaper responding to an article about maghull square parking issues...told them about my recent court case etc...they are very interested as they want details and a photo....was wondering if anyone could give me some input as i am slightly wary...especially having a photo taken which i will decline ...

well don't let them use the word FINE or penalty in the article...

and they