• Tweets

• Indeed. Have you been waiting two days or six months (or perhaps somewhere in between)? Spoil us - give us a clue!  😁
    • I was thinking about doing that but have read on a number of sites now that it's better to go down the appeal route. If the NTK doesn't mention Schedule 4 of the Protection of Freedoms Act 2012 can they still be caught out if its late?   I've read part C 3.1 (q) of the IPCs code of practice and can see in there it states that the NTK must "Be given to or served on the Keeper between day 29 and day 57 after the day the Notice to Driver is given (which is counted as day 1)."   Spose that's them out of luck then 😆
    • I have been served a letter of claim from a UK law firm pursuant to the provision of PAP for a mortgage i have in Abu Dhabi, UAE.   they are requesting that I pay the whole mortgage in one go, which is impossible to make.   i have been in discussions with the uae bank offering them to hand over the property and agree an amount to settle. They are refusing to take the mortgaged property and are asking for the full amount outstanding.   The mortgage agreement governing law and jurisdiction is :” agreement shall be governed by the laws of the UAE and the civil courts of dubai will have jurisdiction over all disputes under this agreement”   They have failed in their court case in the uae due a technicality. Do you think they can sue me in the UK or is it just a scare tactic to force me to pay?   thx 
    • Ok thanks DX . I have also received another letter dated the same date as the eviction letter . From lightfoot solicitors stating they have taken over from eversheds . And they have sent one to the District judge .   The intruct for possession order letter says I have at least 14 days before the eviction goes ahead . If they have applied £60 enforcement fee to my account .that tells me they are enforcing the eviction 😭   Do I now sit and wait for a court lwtter from the balliff ?  T Thanks for your time and also thank for replying . Regards markez  
    • We need to sell our house , as we need to move (health reasons and long story)  we have an interest only mortgage which started off with GE and is now Kensington 🙄  we were sold the mortgage through a broker back in 2006 we were very stupid as we didn’t understand what an interest only was at the time and it was never explained that we would need a policy to pay off the loan at the end of the term , our credit rating was crap and still is really but the house is now in negative equity it will never increase to the prices they once were because of the area if we get asking price then we will be about £7000 short we have no savings and wouldn’t be able to get a loan to clear it  , I have contacted Kensington to see 1. If we can actually sell and 2. What happens with the shortfall , they sent out a shortfall pack but at the moment it’s not relevant till we get an offer , then we have to fill in the form with the valuation report and offer and our income and expenditure and offer of repayment of the shortfall, my worry is what happens if the don’t accept the offer of our repayment? Luckily we don’t need another mortgage because we are going to be renting off family but just wondered if anyone else has had a similar experience? We also were taken to court back in 2009 for arrears but we managed to come to an arrangement, and paid most of it back and a small remainder was added on to the mortgage would there be any charges we could claim back?
  • Our picks

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 877 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

good morning all,

whilst trawling through old paperwork searching for anything relevant to a separate issue i have, i have found an old black horse finance agreement from 2002.

i have no other paperwork relating to it.

there is ppi on the agreement and i have detailed on the agreement:

the furniture cash price,

monthly interest rate,

apr,

number of monthly repayments and amount of each payment.

However there isn't any breakdown of the monthly payment although i'm assuming i can work that out from the other figures on the agreement ( although i haven't been able to work out the correct formula yet ).

Although the box is ticked for requesting the payment protection plan and explains it is optional,

i know the salesman told me that i had a better chance of getting the finance if i took the ppi

( this was my first significant purchase when i moved out of my parents ).

I guess i need to SAR Black Horse although i don't hold out much hope of them having anything after this long.

i was just wondering what you think my chances of success would be?

the ppi was never claimed on and the finance was repaid.

we've seen BH data back to the 1990's

you might even be able to work it out without the statements if it went full term.

read this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?318646-PPI-Single-Premium-Your-questions-answered(1-Viewing)-nbsp

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

Excellent info, thanks DX. will have another play around with the figures later when the house is quiet and see what i can make sense of.

good morning all,

whilst trawling through old paperwork searching for anything relevant to a separate issue i have, i have found an old black horse finance agreement from 2002.

i have no other paperwork relating to it.

there is ppi on the agreement and i have detailed on the agreement:

the furniture cash price,

monthly interest rate,

apr,

number of monthly repayments and amount of each payment.

However there isn't any breakdown of the monthly payment although i'm assuming i can work that out from the other figures on the agreement ( although i haven't been able to work out the correct formula yet ).

Although the box is ticked for requesting the payment protection plan and explains it is optional,

i know the salesman told me that i had a better chance of getting the finance if i took the ppi

( this was my first significant purchase when i moved out of my parents ).

I guess i need to SAR Black Horse although i don't hold out much hope of them having anything after this long.

i was just wondering what you think my chances of success would be?

the ppi was never claimed on and the finance was repaid.

You should be ok... I managed to claim PPI back from Blackhorse a couple of years ago... it was a loan for a car (about 12 years ago) and they definitely told us the PPI was essential to the loan, even as homeowners. Good Luck! TB