2002 Black Horse PPI

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

good morning all,

whilst trawling through old paperwork searching for anything relevant to a separate issue i have, i have found an old black horse finance agreement from 2002.

i have no other paperwork relating to it.

there is ppi on the agreement and i have detailed on the agreement:

the furniture cash price,

monthly interest rate,

apr,

number of monthly repayments and amount of each payment.

However there isn't any breakdown of the monthly payment although i'm assuming i can work that out from the other figures on the agreement ( although i haven't been able to work out the correct formula yet ).

Although the box is ticked for requesting the payment protection plan and explains it is optional,

i know the salesman told me that i had a better chance of getting the finance if i took the ppi

( this was my first significant purchase when i moved out of my parents ).

I guess i need to SAR Black Horse although i don't hold out much hope of them having anything after this long.

i was just wondering what you think my chances of success would be?

the ppi was never claimed on and the finance was repaid.

we've seen BH data back to the 1990's

you might even be able to work it out without the statements if it went full term.

read this.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?318646-PPI-Single-Premium-Your-questions-answered(1-Viewing)-nbsp

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

good morning all,

whilst trawling through old paperwork searching for anything relevant to a separate issue i have, i have found an old black horse finance agreement from 2002.

i have no other paperwork relating to it.

there is ppi on the agreement and i have detailed on the agreement:

the furniture cash price,

monthly interest rate,

apr,

number of monthly repayments and amount of each payment.

However there isn't any breakdown of the monthly payment although i'm assuming i can work that out from the other figures on the agreement ( although i haven't been able to work out the correct formula yet ).

Although the box is ticked for requesting the payment protection plan and explains it is optional,

i know the salesman told me that i had a better chance of getting the finance if i took the ppi

( this was my first significant purchase when i moved out of my parents ).

I guess i need to SAR Black Horse although i don't hold out much hope of them having anything after this long.

i was just wondering what you think my chances of success would be?

the ppi was never claimed on and the finance was repaid.

You should be ok... I managed to claim PPI back from Blackhorse a couple of years ago... it was a loan for a car (about 12 years ago) and they definitely told us the PPI was essential to the loan, even as homeowners. Good Luck! TB