• Tweets

• have to I guess or it goes to court! and what a waste of everyones time  
    • Seconds out-round two begins. PNR Convoy 16-07-19-Cuadrilla Fracking Site-Lancashire.Early morning-4-45am.   Early morning return of Cuadrilla’s fracking equipment prompts local complaints A convoy of 26 vehicles delivered fracking equipment to Cuadrilla’s shale gas site near Blackpool at about 4.45am today.  The company said it opted for an early morning delivery to “minimise disruption for everyone using Preston New Road”. Cuadrilla said last week it intended to frack the second well at the Preston New Road site by the end of August 2019. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/16/return-of-cuadrillas-fracking-equipment-prompts-local-complaints/ Community group challenges Cuadrilla’s view of geology at fracking site People living near Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site have said there are “serious and fundamental errors” in the company’s interpretation of local geology. Preston New Road Action Group, which opposes operations at the site near Blackpool, has sent a lawyer’s letter to the Environment Agency (EA) about its concerns. The EA is currently considering Cuadrilla’s hydraulic fracturing plan for the second well at Preston New Road, PNR-2. Cuadrilla said last week it expected to begin fracking this well by the end of August. https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/14/community-group-challenges-cuadrillas-view-of-geology-at-fracking-site/   Villagers oppose Ineos plans for road closures around Harthill shale gas site https://drillordrop.com/2019/07/12/villagers-oppose-ineos-plans-for-road-closures-around-harthill-shale-gas-site/   More soon as things seem to be heating up once again. Does anyone know the latest views of Boris Johnson and Fracking ,has anyone mentioned it in the last month or so. These companies surely just do not keep throwing money around like this unless the nod is coming from high up in the corridors of power.Or do they just gamble away. So lots to look forward to,mess,earthquakes,disruption through country roads,massive amounts of police time,and costs associated.No one knows what happens to the chemicals that are sent down there for all time,the possibilities yet the companies can do whatever they like,something of the night about it all. And possibilities of the disruption spreading. You only have to look around check out the mass increase in Earthquakes in America to make you wonder a few things.   Water monitoring at Cuadrilla’s fracking site missed key chemicals – regulator The Environment Agency has ordered urgent action after monitoring at Cuadrilla’s Lancashire fracking site earlier this year missed results for key chemicals.   Cuadrilla breached permit over venting unburned methane at Lancashire frack site https://drillordrop.com/2019/05/21/cuadrilla-breached-permit-over-venting-unburned-methane-at-lancashire-frack-site/ Plenty more info back in this thread showing Cuadrillas dismal record. Yet onwards they go. Lets follow and see what happens.Strange times. Bye for now. Tawnyowl.
    • I would not be saying anything to the magistrate other than your statement.
    • This forum sticky doesn't address the settling with the prosecutor but covers the court hearing if it gets that far.     HB
    • If you want to negotiate with the prosecutor, you need to be able to pay cash, yes.   I can't remember if it's a week's wages plus the missed fares and admin costs, hopefully someone else does.   HB
  • Our picks

porrohman65

Full and Final offer through DAS ( Debt Arrangement Scheme)

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 884 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Looking for some advice, if what I'm offering is reasonable, and see what other persons on here have submitted, and if that was accepted

In 2010 I had around £18,000 in debts, approached a money advisor on DAS, and had a payment program set up, and have been paying around £200 per month, for the last 7 years, with a 6 month break due to illness

I have now receive some inheritance, which I would want to use some of it to make a full and final offer to the creditors. There is also a factor in my health, which hasn't been that great, and want to reduce some of my working hours

At the moment my outstanding balance is around £6000, owed to 4 creditors, with amounts owed to each creditor, £3000; £221; £230; £2000, plus distributors fee

I would be looking to make a full and final offer of £1000, plus 4 additional payments up till May 2017, which would mean £4000 would be written off

Fully aware of what this would involve, ie with this being held on my credit file for around 6 years, but this doesn't bother me, as being on the debt program, I have learned to live with in my means

looking at that link, are you in the 'DPP under DAS' whereby 'creditors will receive a minimum of 90% of the debt owed to them'?

IMO

:-):rant:

I have now gone ahead, and contacted my money advisor, with a revised offer, so hopefully the creditor will accept; one thing I have learned being on this debt program is to manage my money, and now see no need for credit cards or even bank loans, I just budget what I need and use excel to do this

good luck.

am not familiar with this scot das system, so cant really help much on it except to say try as low as poss if going to settle.

would challenging any of the debts be an option, if you're going to get defaulted anyway.

what wld happen if payments were stopped after say a cca request?

IMO

:-):rant: