dimensionsnotvalid

Achica have delivered a mirror but it's the wrong dimensions -

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 923 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I ordered Theadora 183x122cm Leaner Mirror, Silver

As per the order and as advertised the mirror's dimensions should be 122cm wide and 183cm tall

A mirror was delivered, however it is only 90cms wide (including the frame). I selected this mirror and this retailer specifically due to the dimensions and the price.

Its not as sold and I believe it's actually a different product thats been delivered.

Date of Purchase: 4 Jan 2017

Date of delivery 9-2-2017

Cost of mirror £199.00

Achica do not offer a contact number. I have had one voice interaction with their customer service, other than that it's all been email correspondence. They have not offered a root cause for sending the wrong mirror.

Achica's initial response was for me to provide a date for them to collect the mirror and I would be refunded 10 working days after its in their distribution centre. I asked them to give me the option of keeping the smaller mirror and be compensated. I said I'd decide based on the response. Achica reverted and offered a £20 achica voucher. I have declined this compensation offer Achica also advised that they cannot provide the mirror I ordered as it's out of stock. However, they are advertising it currently and the website states they have 5 in stock! Their response to this challenge has been to state that this is a different promotion with the supplier.

I could really do with some help understanding what my rights and options are here, any contributions are gratefully accepted. The mirror was a gift for my partner and ultimately she wants the mirror we ordered.

If theres any further info I can provide, let me know!

Banners_and_Alerts_and_Theadora_183x122cm_Leaner_Mirror__Silver___ACHICA.jpg