Jawbone Customer Support Closed in UK - What to do?

fittaedae
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2607 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I have had two Jawbone fitness trackers. First one strap broke, I called jawbone customer support and they sent out a new strap. I got a new better UP2 and gifted the old one to my friend. Now I purchased this UP2 from Amazon on 25 May 2016 (so its still within its years warranty) and the strap has broken and it now will not sync to my phone despite following all of their advice on their website so its no longer fit for purpose and its not even a year old! I called the customer support number which now states there is not longer any customer support available in the UK!!?

I have emailed via the app on my phone 4 times and no response. They are still selling these things (at a reduced price now)

How can I get a replacement or a refund? Surely this is breaking some consumer law?

Any assistance appreciated!

Thanks

Fittaedae

your complaint should be made against the people who sold you the item.

*Update* Just contacted Amazon and they have issued me with a full refund, they are even collecting the Jawbone from my house tomorrow. They will pursue the money from Jawbone in the USA directly. Been a lot returned by all accounts!