Reggie12

PPP with Swift Advances

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 896 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Reference Swift Advances

Being new to this site, yesterday I posted the following message on the back of continued subject of Swift Advances.

I have since been advised to create a new thread on the subject.

I have a Secured Loan with Swift Advances, the execution date of which was 31.07.06

The amount of credit for the Loan was £100k

On the Statement there is an amount of Credit for PPP in the Sum of £10,696.00

A broker fee of £6000.00

Can anyone advise what the PPP is for - presumably not the same as PPI - I have since been advised that this stands for Payment Protection Policy, which is one in the same as PPI.

On the basis that PPP is one in the same, can I attempt to recover in a similar way to PPI

Given all I read on this site about Swift Advances, has anyone managed to successful claim against Swift Advances

PPP is the same as PPi, However any complaint or claim you have regarding this can only be made against the broker and not Swift Advances. If the broker has since ceased trading then you can forward your complaint to the FSCS.

Thank you for your response.

How do I find out who the Broker actually is - there is no reference to the Broker on any paperwork I have.

Not being familiar with the way these work, I am concerned that if I telephone Swift Advances, they may guess what I am attempting to achieve and become obstructive or similar.

Thank you for your response.

How do I find out who the Broker actually is - there is no reference to the Broker on any paperwork I have.

Not being familiar with the way these work, I am concerned that if I telephone Swift Advances, they may guess what I am attempting to achieve and become obstructive or similar.

Who did you approach to get the loan? Simply ask Swift and they may tell you, It is of no financial loss to Swift if you pursue a PPi claim as its against the broker and not Swift.

Thank you for your prompt response - I will let you know what happens

Have a good day

but id be sending them an sar mind!!

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here