Daz1979

Ebay selling issue and petition to make them play fair

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 992 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Basically I have put in a complaint against ebay for an item that I sold to clear which was marked for parts or not working and no refunds accepted as ebay are siding with the buyer and told me to start a return (buyer is non uk resident) however I have responded with an appeal against the decision and a formal complaint.

Also this has incensed me so much I have decided to put a petition down if anyone wants to sign it to make ebay treat sellers fairly and stop siding with the buyer to prevent [problem]mers (which is what this buyer is).

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/179807/sponsors/4dLn9AywqqgsvIT0cBcs

If anyone could sign it hopefully there will be enough to make parliament take notice and start taking ebay to task...