style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 883 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I took a loan out with these guys and struggled to pay it. I did make a complaint with FOS and they declined my complaint (which surprised me as I was in default already with this company and in major debt)

However my account is in limbo land. Instead of defaulting the account they keep putting on my credit file its a late payment.

My main issue, I have the money to pay. They won't take it (i have offered since December). I have asked and they keep giving me a standard answer advising they are waiting for the FOS to reply, I tell they have and they go quiet. I sent a faster payment to clear the debt and it was returned. I made a second complaint regarding customer service. Terrible company.

Any suggestions?

thank you

Edited by crazyfj

tell the fos what is going on

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here