NatWest/Incasso claimform - business OD + Business Loan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2647 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thank you Andy, will keep you posted.

Dont suppose you could help me with my "Barclays just sold my debt" post as well????????

It never rains but it pours and I've even a post that Martin was looking at for me on PM (I emailed him a document direct (he agreed to this) as I didnt want it being publically available re British Gas but hes not responding)??????

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have subbed to that thread Orchid ,will ask Martin to contact you.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi Andy,

I've got another question:

The AoS form needs to be returned by the 4th of Sept, but if I'm sending recorded letters today, the chances are that I won't have received the information that I need before the 4th Sept.

The AoS form has 3 options;

1. I intend to defend all of this claim

2. I intend to defend part of this claim

3. I intend to contest jurisdiction

Which option do I go for without the information?

Only you know the details and history of the accounts Orchid if you think you have a valid defence then defend all if not admit and propose a payment plan.

3. is not applicable.

You have 14 days after AoS to enter your plea you are just acknowledging for now.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

The sale of a debt from the original creditor to a a DCA/Buyer assignor to the assignee.If your debt is with Incasso then its still with the OC and not been assigned.

No Orchid you have a further 14 days if you are defending.

Regards

Andy

Have you in fact changed the style of your signature?

You had no need to ''fake'' signature on a SAR, NatWest

have for once acted correctly by not complying with the

request with this signature so you will need now to provide

your usual signature.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Please can someone help urgently.

Went into Natwest bank a week ago last Monday and confirmed signature. In the meantime AOS was submitted on the 4th Sptember expecting to have received the SAR docs back from Natwest. These still have not arrived as they said they would not send the until the signature was confirmed and nothing has arrived in the post this morning.

I think the deadlne for responding to the AOS is today to file the defence?

How can I do this without the paperwork?

What should I do? Should I ring the court?

Thank you

Calm down Orchid Defence is due Wed 19th September.

Regards

Andy

Date of issue 17th August + 5 days for service = 22nd August + 14 days to acknowledge (this can be done online) 5th September + 14 days to submit defence = 19th September.

So its this Wed Orchid ... not a problem.

Regards

Andy

Orchid the defence date was wrong I am just posting this to trigger an email conformation that your defence is due tomorrow.Please respond ASAP.

Regards

Andy

Hi Orchid

Defence needs to be in tomorrow by 16.00hrs. Andy usually looks in on here late evenings during the week so check for any new posts.

I believe it would help if you could satisfy yourself that they are def both business accounts, whether they were operated solely as business accounts and whether any/either named account holders were individuals or business names. Also check your records to confirm whether you or your OH provided any personal guarantees on either or both accounts.

Hi Orchid

No problem in PMing me that's what we are here for. There is nothing wrong in amalgamating 2 debts except that their pleadings will become rather complex and difficult to explain as would your particularised defence in responding to 2 debts with 2 set of T&Cs.

However as you are still not in possession of the paperwork relied upon within the claim then you have no alternative but to submit a holding defence merely as to to stop judgment by default (ie no default entered in time).

You need the paperwork to substantiate the amount claimed and question the level of interest accrued to said claim.

I will post a short holding defence which you may use and edit if needed shortly.

Regards

Andy.

I will post this response also on your thread.

Defence

1. Paragraph 1 is nether admitted or denied with regards to the Defendant entering in to an Agreement referred to in the Particulars of Claim ('the Agreement') the Claimant has yet to disclose any Agreement.

2. Paragraph 2 is noted with regards to termination of the alleged contractual Agreement , the Defendant has no knowledge, therefore the Claimant is placed to strict proof there of.

3. Paragraph 1 is denied with regards to the Defendant owing any monies to the Claimant and the Claimant is put to strict proof to:

(a) show how the Defendant has entered into an agreement with the Claimant; and

(b) show how the Defendant has reached the amount claimed for; and

© show how the Claimant has the legal right, either under statute or equity to issue a claim;

4.The defendant has requested in writing for disclosure pursuant to CPR 31.14. The claimant has so far failed to comply with this request.

5.The defendant has requested in writing for disclosure pursuant to the consumer credit act 1974.(only if applicable)

6. As per Civil Procedure Rule 16.5(4), it is expected that the Claimant prove the allegation that the money is owed.

7. By reason of the facts and matters set out above, it is denied that the Claimant is entitled to the relief claimed or any relief.

Edit to suit and submit vis a MCOL (print your receipt as proof of input)

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like solicitors for hire.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Maybe its a bad debt. There could be a whole host of reasons, however, we know nothing about the debt/accounts.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D