Soccer Sixes

paulie100
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, my son who is 15 yrs old signed up (even though it stated you must be over 18) to enter a team in this soccer league which was accepted. He played a few games then had problems with mates not turning up etc...anyway he has pulled out and they are chasing him and calling him saying they will take him to court for payments to the end of the season!!...i have emailed them saying he is only 15 and to refrain from harassing him...today he had a letter saying they will take further action...whats my best course of action? many thanks

Hi, my son who is 15 yrs old signed up (even though it stated you must be over 18) to enter a team in this soccer league which was accepted. He played a few games then had problems with mates not turning up etc...anyway he has pulled out and they are chasing him and calling him saying they will take him to court for payments to the end of the season!!...i have emailed them saying he is only 15 and to refrain from harassing him...today he had a letter saying they will take further action...whats my best course of action? many thanks

Ignore.

(Or say "fine, take action .... BTW what action can you take against a 15 year old?")

This isn't a "contract for a necessary" (which could be enforced against an under 18 year old). You can tell them they can just "jog on"

Well it's been quite for a while – but if you have a look here, you will see that there have been lots of problems in the past with these people https://cse.google.co.uk/cse?cx=partner-pub-0964707606882478:652l7hswbgv&ie=UTF-8&q=soccer+sixes&sa=Search+CAG#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=soccer%20sixes&gsc.page=1 . The problems that you are describing here are extremely common.

Can you tell us a bit more about how he applied? Although if he's 15, he wouldn't be bound by the contract, if he told porkies about his age then I'm afraid he would be bound.

How much are they looking for? Could you put up the letter in PDF format please.

Thanks for the scan, but I'm sure you realise that it is scarcely readable. Please would you scan it again and put it up in a way that you would be happy to read it yourself. Thank you