Parking Eye Hallmark Hotel Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2651 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Date of the infringement: 06 January 2017

Date on the NTK: 13 January 2017

Date received: 17 January 2017

Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? Not sure?

Is there any photographic evidence of the event? The letter includes 2 time-stamped photos of my car registration plate entering and leaving the car park.

Have you appealed? Not yet

Have you had a response? See above

Who is the parking company? parking eye

Yes, you need pictures. Let the hotel know that you wont ever be using their facilities again becasue these bandits are robbing you blind and you cant afford £102 for a coffee. Dont ask them to get the ticket cancelled, just tell them that you are happy to warn everyone on facebook, twitter etc about the city's most expensive coffee ( you could just post on twitter " I have just had to fork out £102 for a cup of coffee at the Hallmark, most expensive rip-off for coffee ever" without explaining it. Get you friend to join in) and then the hotel people may well get PE to drop it anyway. If they have a facebook presence let their followers know about this

Ridicule is often a very good weapon if you have nothing else.

Yes, you need pictures. Let the hotel know that you wont ever be using their facilities again becasue these bandits are robbing you blind and you cant afford £102 for a coffee. Dont ask them to get the ticket cancelled, just tell them that you are happy to warn everyone on facebook, twitter etc about the city's most expensive coffee ( you could just post on twitter " I have just had to fork out £102 for a cup of coffee at the Hallmark, most expensive rip-off for coffee ever" without explaining it. Get you friend to join in) and then the hotel people may well get PE to drop it anyway. If they have a facebook presence let their followers know about this

Ridicule is often a very good weapon if you have nothing else.

I am going to go insane on social media.....

do that and hopefully when teh hotel people get your letter they will have to be seen to be doing something.

find out who the CEO of the chain is and write to them, copy to the hotel manager. Use proper post, not email. Many peopel dont regard email as being important and it gets forwarded to the cleaner to deal with..

Isn't it amazing that bad press makes some people sit up and take notice. Good for you. I would make sure that you get confirmation in writing to say that the ticket has been cancelled.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

bingo. be polite but let them know that you would never agree to a parking charge to spend money at their establishment so whatever their intentions were in bringing in these people it has failed miserably and caused upset and disruption etc. and will undoubtedly trap more paying customers ad in the long run lose them goodwill and m business. The hotel makes a quid on the coffee after staff costs and the parking co makes £100 with no costs? that just isnt sound economics.