Bought mattress online

29dlsmb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2653 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I bought a mattress called Simba online on the 20th June 2016 and first contacted them on the 30th November 2016.

On their advert, it specify 100 days trial.

Since having the mattress I spend all August at my boyfriend's home and at least 3 days a week too.

more recently, the mattress has become uncomfortable.

I can not sleep on the front as it bends my back so much, it hurts my lower back.

The same with my partner, he only slept in it twice and both mornings he could not move for a while as his back was also achy.

He also seems to get hot compared to other mattresses I have had in the past, and they claim to have this cool system.

Also, I have had to turn the mattress around because I seem to be getting far deeper in than normal.

I am just so not satisfy with this mattress and I am worried my back will suffer long term.

I understand their 100 days trial has passed,

but surely, they must be some sort of other rules to buying this item online with the safety of the consumer.

I would be grateful for any support.

Regards.

It sounds to me as if you may have bought one of these memory foam mattresses – and the symptoms you are describing sound consistent with that kind of technology.

Anyway, if you have passed the 100 days then I don't think that there is much that you can do unless you can identify specific defect in the mattress. I don't expect that you will be able to do this so I'm afraid you will probably left with the decision to get rid of it. Certainly continuing to use a mattress that is damaging your back and interrupting your sleep is not a good move, in my view.

Sorry to say that if there was 100 day trial – which sounds pretty generous to me – then you should have used up the period actually doing the trying out and you don't appear to have done this.

Expert Sleep Science

Expert Sleep Science

Our Simba Hybrid® mattress was created after testing it with The Sleep To Live Institute whose research is based on profiling over 10m people.

2,500 Spring- Powered

2,500 Spring- Powered

Our springs make us unique. 2,500 patented conical pocket springs move horizontally & vertically to fit the shape of your body and give you the best sleep.

Shaped For You

Shaped For You

Our Simbatex layer provides cool, gentle support, whilst our Visco memory foam moulds expertly to your body shape. It’s like a mattress tailor made for you.

100 Night Sleep Trial

100 Night Sleep Trial

We're so confident you'll love your Simba Hybrid® mattress we offer a 100 Night Sleep Trial - so you don't need to lose any sleep over it.

Customer Focused

Customer Focused

Everything we do at Simba is done so you get the very best service - from a mattress that's tailored to your body to our speedy delivery

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

Hello, I do apologise to jump in but my post did not get any reply.

I hope you won't mind.

I bought a mattress online called Simba with a 100 trial days.

I bought the mattress on the 20th June 2016 and contacted them back on the 30th November 2016.

Unfortunately the matress is giving me back ache, to the point I can not sleep on my front,

is getting warmer than any of my other mattresses I purchased before when they say that is has some cool system.

Also it seems to go deeper on one side of the mattress,

so I had to turn the mattress round to avoid an even more back ache.

I heard that there is a 6 months regulations for items bought online.

They have offered to replace the mattress, which is not good there is only one type.

So the issue will keep the same.

Anyway, not sure what to do.

Would anyone help please.

I am worried my back will suffer in time

Thanks all. Yes I know I should have used the 100 day trial. However, I was not in my home for over a month, and I only spend 4 days in a week at my home. Not that it matters for the Simba mattress, but to me it matters.

Because I did not spend that long in it...