style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a quick question I have had a warrant

Of control posted . Can I write to the creditors offering payment still can they stop the bailiffs? or I will have to deal with the court now .. I admitted a debt with Cabot in Nov made an offer but heard nothing until this dropped through letterbox .I didn't want it to go this far many thanks .

Just a quick question I have had a warrant

Of control posted . Can I write to the creditors offering payment still can they stop the bailiffs? or I will have to deal with the court now .. I admitted a debt with Cabot in Nov made an offer but heard nothing until this dropped through letterbox .I didn't want it to go this far many thanks .

Suggest you resolve with Cabot urgently next week and find out why they have not responded to your offer made in November. If you can resolve with Cabot, they should take it back to deal with.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Also. If it's Cabot then the debt was very likely a lemon debt anyway and you fell for their lies. But thas done with now. You'll have to follow the advice above. It's a shame you didn't come here first and we could have helped you get rid of them

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Just a quick question I have had a warrant ff control posted .

I admitted a debt with Cabot in Nov made an offer but heard nothing until this dropped through letterbox .I didn't want it to go this far many thanks .

What is it that has 'dropped through' your letterbox?

How much is the CCJ for?

Looking at your previous threads over the years ted you have had plenty of experience with Bailiff Issues...but given that this is in connection with Cabot and I assume a regulated CCA1974 agreement...this will work a little different.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

What is it that has 'dropped through' your letterbox?

How much is the CCJ for?

the warrant came through the post .I admitted the ccj for 752.00 in Nov but heard nothing I made an offer per month no reply no calls I emailed again no reply .

Suggest you resolve with Cabot urgently next week and find out why they have not responded to your offer made in November. If you can resolve with Cabot, they should take it back to deal with.

Thank you

the warrant came through the post .I admitted the ccj for 752.00 in Nov but heard nothing I made an offer per month no reply no calls I emailed again no reply .

Your opinion now is to contact the creditor asap and try to get them to accept your payment proposal, failing which, you may have to consider an N245 application to the County Court (variation of a court order).

PS: In your particular case, only a County Court bailiff can enforce the CCJ.

Once you completed the admittance form (N9a) and made offer of payment,,,Did you receive a Notice of Judgment or General Order with the Judgment details and payment amounts/details ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Once you completed the admittance form (N9a) and made offer of payment,,,Did you receive a Notice of Judgment or General Order with the Judgment details and payment amounts/details ?

no nothing at all .Just the warrant of control. But how can I prove i didn't get anything in the post ? I am wanting to pay I even tried before the ccj to pay .I wrote to them but I have been ignored.

no nothing but I can't prove I didn't get

One . I have written to them before this with offers and all have been ignored .I even sent a d/d form with details/ offer and still nothing .

I would consider getting a copy of the Notice of Judgment so you can check to see what payment was ordered initially...forthwith or whether it was a monthly amount.

Then you can consider using the N245 to either vary the payment to monthly (if its a forthwith) or to stay the Warrant of Control (to stop further fees being added)..but be aware that any application to stay will not stop the Warrant until such time the application has been processed.

Once you have the Notice of Judgment and it is in fact a monthly payment already listed then you would have to apply for a redetermination if the amount stated is not financially manageable