NikkiCraft

ParkingEye - Aldi, livingston, scotland

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1058 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi I’ve just received a parking notice as the registered keeper of the car, the letter has two PCN of the car. I am unsure on what to do?

I live in Scotland and it is in Scotland the car is registered

its states at the bottom

As we do not know the driver's name or current postal address, if you were not the driver at the time, you should tell us the name and postal address of the driver and pass this notice to them.

I am not given them the name or address of the driver, but I don't want to just ignore either as I don't want the stress of the harassment letters.

Can someone please advise best course of action for me to take

sorry forgot to add this

1 Date of the infringement - 27/12/16

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] - 10/01/17

3 Date received - 13/01/17

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012?

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? - unsure

6 Have you appealed? - not yet

7 Who is the parking company? - Parkingeye

8. Where exactly - Aldi, livingston, scotland

Safe to totally ignore as long as you never name the driver

There's not such thing as trespass in Scotland

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?441833-parking-eye-scottish-aldi-car-park

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

thanks for getting back, I have read the thread and it mentions about contacting them advising "as registered keeper of the vehicle saying that no liability is accepted

and that PE provide "strict proof" of any evidence of their contract being formed with the keeper of the vehicle as the PoFA does not apply in Scotland."

would that be right? and could I email them instead of a letter?

Ignore them. They cant do ANYTHING, and if they try you have an iron clad defence. Ignore them and let them try. They know very well they cant touch y ou, but it wont stop them trying.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

i would not email them no

you need proof of posting from the PO counter to prove you sent it.

my view is not to do such

but I bow to the superior knowledge of EB.

your choice

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

thanks for getting back, i have read the thread and it mentions about contacting them advising "as registered keeper of the vehicle saying that no liability is accepted

and that pe provide "strict proof" of any evidence of their contract being formed with the keeper of the vehicle as the pofa does not apply in scotland."

would that be right? And could i email them instead of a letter?

do nothing!

as they know the law

they send out a couple of letters and hope you are ignorant of this.

Ignore them unless they actually threaten to take you to court and then you can respond by saying that "there is no keeper liability in this matter as you well know.

Any further correspondence will be treated as harassment."

Dont use the wording you have drafted,

they will realise that it is an error in understanding the law and will take advantage so you say as little as possible and invite nothing.

The critical thing to understand is they dont care about the niceties of the law they ahve to abide by, they want money and dont give up that easily.