Euro Car Parks Chasing PCN Kay St Bolton

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

Just before christmas received a letter from Euro Car Parts Stating that wife had parked on Kay St Bolton car park without attatching a paid ticket on the window

i phoned them stating i have never parked on this car and do not intend on parking here ever never spoke to such rude people.

after 10 minutes of arguing with a sarcastic person down the phone i was told to appeal

which i havent

i instead sent an email to their CEO office also a person who doesnt reply to his emails he receives.

They claim my wife parked there between 13:47 and 15:00 and didnt display a paid ticket on the window

she has told me she has not been in this car park and cut through just to avoid the build up of traffic on the same road but she never parked there or stopped in this car park

sent their ceo a nice email politely asking for the CCTV images of her

entering the car park,

parking up the car

and walking off without paying for a ticket

and also at 15:00 an image of her getting back into the car and driving away

just as exepected no reply off him sent the same email twice.

Today another letter comes through saying the 40 pound discount has passed and i now owe them £100 to be paid in 28 days or they will instruct a debt collector.

This company sounds like an utter joke

What steps shall i take now as they refuse to email me back.

im just disgusted at how they think they can obtain my details through my registration and my address

as you can see they are only interested in getting money for nothing so do yourself a favour and stop any form of communication with them. What you have asked for is so far not unreasonable but they are not allowed to just supply it as it does not relate to you but to your wife so they would be breaking the law if they did. You have to get things absolutely right if you are going to use their procedure to beat them. They wont have it anyway.

Post up the NTK received with personal details redacted, inc their ref number and your car reg. As you say thecar park has been used a s cut through can you please tell us if there is the possibility of obtaing some kind of proof of this such as evidence of car being elsewhere and images of the car park entrances and exits used to do this journey?

Reason for this is already above they are greedy stupid and dishonest so although they ahve to prove that a contract was offered and enetred into it is an absolute pain to have to fight this al the way if it can be knocked on the head at an earlier stage and having a convincing argument will help you no end.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

• 1 month later...

Today i got into work to find a letter had been sent in my name from DRP debt recovery on behalf of euro car parks rising the parking notice from £100 to £160

i am annoyed at the fact these pathetic morons think they can send a parking charge debt recovery letter to my employers address when the car is registered at my home address and has nothing to do with work.

I have been ignoring these people for the past 8 weeks like they had done to myself when i asked them to provide the evidence of my car parked up in the car park and

to this day still nothing off them can anything be done about reporting them for sending correspondence to my work address,

could do with something as my employer isn't to happy about personal mail coming into work

you need to remove your pers details and pop it up as a PDF again please

follow the upload

the one you put up had barcodes and ref no's showing

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

they cant. That is worth a complaint to the ICO and and if you have the stomach for a fight, you hae a claim against them for harassment and breach of the DPA.

Today i got into work to find a letter had been sent in my name from DRP debt recovery on behalf of euro car parks rising the parking notice from £100 to £160 i am annoyed at the fact these pathetic morons think they can send a parking charge debt recovery letter to my employers address when the car is registered at my home address and has nothing to do with work.

I have been ignored these people for the past 8 weeks like they had done to myself when i asked them to provide the evidence of my car parked up in the car park and to this day still nothing off them can anything be done about reporting them for sending correspondence to my work address, could do with something as my employer isn't to happy about personal mail coming into work

Well ive made a complaint as you suggested also emailed the CEO as ive had enough this guy actually thinks he is clever dont know how this moron has the brains to run a business this was his reply haha

Just thought you should know I am based in Ireland and have nothing to do with UK.

I'm sure my UK colleagues are quaking in their boots!

Kind regards,

guys an absolute tool

so you complained by email?

never a good idea,

no-one takes them seriously and you just give another method to them to harass you for free.

Your complaint should be to the ICO and even the FCA for their unfair debt collection activity.

No-one advised you to complain to the company, as you already know they are crooks the response doesnt really surprise me. I agree with your sentiment though

• 2 months later...

So i finally got a reply off drp and they claim sending mail to my place of work is not data protection and they have done nothing wrong I emailed the ICO and got no response off them

DRP have sent another letter stating that I now owe 169 pound but there client is happy to settle 139 pound (this part made me laugh) the next step will be court proceedings apparently

I asked them for the evidence of the car sat on their car park for the time stated and they actually missed that bit off the reply to my email not surprised really

doesn't say WILL anywhere read it carefully

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

their client would be happy to settle for £80

but then DR+ dont make a dishonest living out of this.

DO NOT correspond with a dca

they have nothing to say that is of any bearing on any matter whatsoever.

block their email as well.