Primark, caught shoplifting

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2635 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, please help me, I'm really upset, don't know what to do, yesterday I got caught stealing from prime mark, they took copy of my id, my photo, adress, Iv read here, that ignore their letters, please let me know what will happen next, I will totally ignore, nor write them back anything, plz help me

Hi and welcome to CAG. I have moved your post from the end of one thread to one of its own so that you get the help required.

Before we go further, it would help us to know more about the incident, what security said to you and whether the police got involved

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Thanks for replying,

no police didn't involved,

just security caught me,

they took copy of my driving license.

They took my photo through mobile, and told me I'il get fine letter in 3,4 weeks, for 17£ stolen things they wil charge me over 170£.

And if I won't pay they will involve police and send my case to court.

Please let me know what to do,

coz I can't pay fine,

if I would I couldn't stole things,

I know I been stupid but I got lesson.

Please reply

they did not use the word fine

and you cant be fined for this.

the police were not involved

you'll get scary letters from an outfit called RLP.

you TOTALLY IGNORE THEM.

theres nowt they can do to you

and its simply a money making exercise.

and no RLP cant involve the police

neither can they take you to court

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for replying,

yes I guess they didn't use fine word,

and yes RLP will send me letter.

one more thing for how long I'il be getting letters?

I hope they won't do anything without threading letters.

'they' RLP cant do anything

you totally ignore them

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks for the added info.

It is good practice for you to read other threads to get an idea of what is likely to happen over the next few months.

I did this post to try and give people some idea of what RLP are likely to imply.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?448994-RLP-FAQ-s.-What-do-they-mean-Reviewed-September-2015(1-Viewing)-nbsp

All you need to do is ignore RLP and the debt collectors that may follow AND think about what led you to behave this way. We don't condone shoplifting and encourage people to work out what reasons they needed to steal and then address those. We also don't believe two wrongs make a right.

RLPs ONLY reason to be is to make money, not to deter shoplifting.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

A Really big thank you, but still very upset till not get over from it, I really apriciate yours effords. The point is when the security catch anybody stealing they would push them to pay for it, or they can charge double on the spot,then nobody will dare to do it again. I guess!! But it's totally stupid to send over 170£. Like seriously!! Insane

A Really big thank you, but still very upset till not get over from it, I really apriciate yours effords. The point is when the security catch anybody stealing they would push them to pay for it, or they can charge double on the spot,then nobody will dare to do it again. I guess!! But it's totally stupid to send over 170£. Like seriously!! Insane

Correct! Totally insane. Although I have no proof, I believe security staff get 'commission' when they pass on a case to RLP and of which they are successful.

Correct! Totally insane. Although I have no proof, I believe security staff get 'commission' when they pass on a case to RLP and of which they are successful.

That's nasty, thanks for the heads up SF that could be why ASDA security said that I would or my employer would be getting a DWF (same MO as RLP except DWF are Drydens and are actual solicitors ) letter for investigating the crime of a fogey running into me on a mobility scooter in store whilst I was trying to deliver a parcel. Ali, SF and the others are correct; totally ignore the chancers of RLP, Jackie needs to be put out of business imho

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

DWF are not Dryden Fairfax.

dx

and they

DWF are not Dryden Fairfax.

dx

Oops thanks getting confused DX

but the ASDA MO still seems to to refer and be damned, innocent or guilty, as is Primark, Tesco, etc etc,

RLP admitted over the phone that an innocent would get a letter and bill if they were taken to be searched and the receipt was found during the search it being justified for the time spent by the innocent in the back room. being searched.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

RLP admitted over the phone that an innocent would get a letter and bill if they were taken to be searched and the receipt was found during the search it being justified for the time spent by the innocent in the back room. being searched.

I bet you never recorded that statement. I would have paid to see the retailer trying that one on in court.

bet they don't even know RLP are saying the retailer would do such a thing?

RLP will say anything to fleece people

and they

bet they don't even know RLP are saying the retailer would do such a thing?

RLP will say anything to fleece people

Absolutely, DX.