Lottie1

Please help me - UKCPM ticket erros

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1068 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I received a parking charge notice through the post with photo of the car but road name was unknown and had no town or post code.

Over a week later,

I received another PCN with a different road name but same date and time of alleged offence.

Both PCN have different references and issue dates.

I contacted CPM with a complaint and to dispute these errors and that in view of this the PCNs are unreliable.

They replied stating that the second PCN was a duplicate and if I wanted to appeal to contact them with the driver details and reasons for appeal.

I wrote back and explained that the second PCN can't be a duplicate because it has a different road name and PCN reference and that a dup is a copy of the same document.

I also mentioned the the second PCN (which they,re saying is the correct one) was issued 16 days after the day of the offence and therefore doesn't comply with notice to keeper timeframe under the freedoms act rule.

I asked them to pass the case on to the ISA and provide me with an activation code for appeal.

They've replied saying that I haven't complied with their internal appeal procedure and if I want to appeal I must write to them with driver details and reasons for appeal, they mention the payment of £100 and if I don't pay it may be taken to court.

Also that they'll not put the PCN on hold.

They haven't acknowledged the errors or the notice to keeper timeframe.

The alleged offence date of 26 Nov and the second notice was issued 12 Dec and received in the post on 17Dec.

I have contacted them twice within 21 days of the notice and they are telling me that I didn't comply with their internal appeals procedure and won't ref the case.

What else can I do - any advise would be much appreciated.

Edited by Lottie1

sounds like they haven't a clue what they are doing...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?462118-Have-you-received-a-Parking-Ticket

can you fill the above out for both.

and scan up the docs you have been sent so far too PDF please follow the UPLOAD

but to date you are doing correct by not giving them a clue who the driver was.

just as a side issue...was your car there at the time??

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Hi and welcome to CAG

I am assuming this is Countrywide Parking Management Ltd. (as this is the only one I can find linked to the IPC)

Stop contacting them. This just gives them more ammunition. In any communication did you mention yourself as the driver?

In my opinion it is pointless appealing as members of the IPC are useless. They tend not to follow PoFA and they will reject any appeal out of hand. The IAS are also biased in favour of the parking company for the simple reason; the IPC, the IAS and the solicitors that generally act for the members, Gladstones, are all run by the same people.

As it stands, CPM are timed out for keeper liability and as they have only been going a few months, there is little data of court cases taken by them.

I suggest doing nothing until either a Letter Before Action or court papers appear.

It would also help if you could upload both copies with all identifiable data removed.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

STOP NOW!

do not contact CPM or the IPC/IAS again,

you will just be robbed blind.

When a parking co makes a mistake that is it,

game over for them,

they cant claim any money from you

. By telling them that they got it wrong you identify yourself as a person who agrees that they have a contract with you and therefore they can enforce that contract (if real) or just claim that it is real and hope you are too dumb to know any better.

They tell lies to judges on a regular basuis so dont believe anything they say regarding this supposed debt.

Now stop panicking and tell us the dates, times, places etc for all of this.

We need as much detail about the event as possible,

who said what to whom and when, whether you said you were driving at the time and so on.

We dont need to know that you parked for 15 hours because your granny doesnt walk very fast, that is irrelevant for a contract procedural matter

Tell us where the event was as well so we can look it up on Google streetmap so address and postcode preferable, just Sainsburys, Manchester isnt precise enough.

thanks for your reply.

I've added the attachments of the 2 PCN and their responses back to me.

it is UK car park management and although I have contacted them by post

- I haven't admitted to anything because 2 notices have been issued for different locations.

i just queried this and also pointed out that the second notice was issued 14 days after the day of the alleged offence.

on both their replies they ask for driver details etc.

but haven't dealt with my points.

And are now saying that I haven't complied with their internal appeals procedure so are unable to refer the case to the IAS.

thanks for your reply.

with being new to this forum can you tell me if you can see the attachments and other replies that I've posted?

I ask this so as to not duplicate things.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Better to PDF them

Put them all in one multipage file

Upload

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

I was wrong about the name. This is UKCPM which is totally different to the one I thought.

what doesn't change is the advice already given.

UKCPM have a court case record of 0.025% taken. this roughly means 5 cases per 20,000 tickets so the chances of them chancing their arm over this is slim.

Then again, Private Parking Companies are not known for their common sense when they see £ signs.

Ignore.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

they are unable to offer appeal by IAS?

That is a double edged sword.

For startes they are misinterpreting the law and secondly the IAS are a kangaroo court so you dont want them involed anyway.

NTK's are not POFA compliant regarding their content so even if they arrived in time they do not create a keeper liability.

What to do?

Well you can let them keep writing to you and when they get as far as getting Gladstones Solicitors (who are also the IPC/IAS in another dress) to threaten you

- you then tell them they are utterly wrong because...

.... or you can send them a letter saying the following.

Your correspondence does not fulfil the requirements of the POFA to create a keeper liability in these matters as such your accessing of the DVLA database is a breach of the DPA as you have no cause to do so.

Therefore I request that you pay me £250 in damages as per the decision of VCS v Philip at Liverpool on 7/12/2016.

Please pay this within 14 days or civil action may be taken against you without further notice.

They are unlikely to pay up but they may well stop pestering you.

if they dont then you should seriously consider a complaint to the ICO for starters

Thank you for all your comments - really helpful and appreciated