Formal Disciplinary Meeting - ** FOUND IN FAVOUR OF EMPLOYEE **

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2630 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm delighted. I still suspect that this was a formality, albeit it didn't feel like that, because they had to officially find you innocent of the allegations, otherwise they would struggle if they had a case where someone really was being a wide boy. The fact that the hearing manager had nothing to ask is a bit of a give away - they weren't even making an effort!

I'm sorry you had the stress of this, but on the plus side, nobody can now ever accuse toy of anything wrong. It's done and dusted now. Your former employer screwed up and should have handled this better, and the current employer inherited a problem they had to solve.

Glad it al sorted itself out. As you work in a regulated industry you know that things like this must be done in a certain way but I think that rather than starting with an open mind the investigators made the assumption that there was wrongdoing or intent on your part and once it became clear that this wasnt the case had to thow in a few comments to justify their time on this. This is something we all do to a certain degree so again, glad it didnt get bogged down and you have been exonorated.

Thank you again. It was a real eye opener and to think I only joined the union a few months ago.

I didn't know this forum existed and having a read of the threads it's clear that you guys really care about things being done right and that means a lot to people like me when your head is all over the place!